17.

"Used to stick together
You're my best friend, I'll love you forever"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Once Fezco left Amelia went to sleep for school the next day. Everything was fine. She got up and got ready for school just like any other day.

She didn't think about the problems she had to face at school; she tried to believe everything was just fine.

Fez<3
Monday 7:21 am

Good morning

Good morninggg

You on your way to school?

Almost why?

Send me a pic

Amelia posed in front of the mirror at the entrance of her house.

Attachment: 1 image.

So fucking sexy

I might not see you today. I just know if I see maddy she will want me to stay with her.

It's all cool with me. I already got my weekend with you.

How about we do every weekends?

Sounds like a plan baby

Well I'll text you later, love you.

Love you too.

Amelia headed to school as regular to put her bag in her locker and head to class but before she did she saw maddy walking down the hall, without her usual clothing, which Amelia knew why but she knew better than to ask.

Amelia wanted to do something she knew Nate shouldn't have gotten away with what he did but it was maddys job to speak up she couldn't force her which only broke Amelia even more to see her like this.

"Maddy..." Amelia approached her hesitantly knowing maddy was probably still mad at her but was surprised when maddy hugged her immediately.

"You have no fucking idea how sorry I am for being a bitch to you" maddy said and pushed away from the hug.

Maddy needed Amelia more than anything. Honestly I'm surprised she made it a whole day without her after what happened.

"It's okay I forgive you. You're okay right?" Amelia sat her hand down on hers and maddy just nodded.

Maddy knew Amelia knew what Nate did and why she was wearing the clothes she was wearing.

But she also knew she wasn't about to pressure her into telling everyone all she was going to do was be there for her which was all she needed.

"I'll walk you to class" Amelia offered and wrapped her arm around her walking down the hall towards her class.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Everything went smooth until Amelia was on her way to third period and got pulled into a janitor's closet. She was confused and wanted to scream but was stopped by Nate putting his hand over her mouth.

Nate knew Amelia would be a threat, she saw what he did and no matter what maddy decided Amelia was always going to have that leverage over him. He had tried to do something last night with Fezco but clearly failed since Amelia and him were still together.