-.01.-

"You're the one that's always running through my daydream, I
I can only see your face when I close my eyes"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Fezcos grandma and Amelia's grandad were some mother fucking G's.

Well more Fezcos grandma Amelia's grandpa was just scary but both of them were some OGs.

Amelia's grandpa made sure all the drug dealers in town stayed in check since he was their main source of business. If one of them was in trouble and they weren't on the wrong side of the Gonzales then he was there to help them out.

If you were on their bad side then you might as well consider them screwed.

Fezco's grandma was Alejandro's business partner but she usually did the heavy lifting while Alejandro just managed the business side of it.

If I'm being honest Marie just took Alejandro to make other people scared. The drug business world or whatever you want to call it didn't like that.

It was basically messing with the feds.

But anyways I didn't care what they did as long as I got my drugs I was fine.

Yes I relapsed my fucking girlfriend left me at a train station what do you expect?!

Anyways the only thing I cared about is the prohibited relationship between Amelia and Fezco going on now that was something!

I mean this had to be something from the ducking movies where the worker fell in love with the boss' daughter.

Fezco and Amelia were cute; they were on better terms now, he even spent Christmas at her house along with Ashtray, Maddy and Alex since he had moved into their house.

Fezco even started coming over a lot more even when Amelia wasn't there. Alex would invite him all the time but as soon as Amelia got home she made it her mission to find him and steal him from Alex.

Which was cute because Amelia didn't even have to say a word as soon as fez saw her he would stop whatever he was doing and go with her.

Today was New Year's Eve and as expected there was a party which Amelia was already getting ready for. She had just gotten out of the shower and was currently walking around her room in pajamas and her hair was wrapped in a shirt.

Suddenly she heard someone knocking at her door which she quickly opened to see ashtray and Fezco.

"What are you guys doing here?" Amelia asked moving to the side letting them in.

"Ash kept begging me to bring him over here" Fezco replied and walked in as well leaning down to kiss her which she quickly kissed back.

"Y'all are disgusting man! I just came in here to watch the finale of vampire diaries with you" ashtray plopped down on the bed. "Why is your room clean?"

"Because yesterday I fell asleep at like eight when I was on the phone with him then I woke up at like five and just started cleaning" Amelia explained and shut the door.

"You're weird bruh" Ashtray commented and she just rolled her eyes. "Just play the episode!"

"Really?! I can't watch it right now, it's going to make me cry!" Amelia exclaimed and grabbed the remote while she sat down on her chair in front of her vanity.

"It's that sad? Or you just being dramatic?" Ashtray questioned, while he got comfortable on the bed.

"I'm not being dramatic, it's sad I swear but you won't cry cause you're just emotionless" she said while she went to Netflix and clicked on the show. "What episode?"