13.

"Baby, you were the love of my life, woah
Maybe you don't know what's lost 'til you find it"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

After Amelia and fez got back home they said goodbye before they went into the house for obvious reasons.

When they entered the house Amelia headed upstairs and fez headed out to his car now.

When Amelia entered her room all she could do was smile she was finally with fez.

She couldn't believe it probably because nobody really knew about them but her maybe she should tell maddy or something but that would be weird after the whole Andrew thing so she decided to tell Lexi but when she picked up her phone she saw a text from someone else.

Andrew
Wednesday 7:03

Hey you get a ride?

Wednesday 7:45

Yes sorry for not replying earlier

It's fine sorry for leaving you like that

It's okay i understand

After that Amelia went to text Lexi.

Lex<3
Wednesday 7:46pm

Me and fez just made up

Really?!?!

And we're dating

Omg what?!?!??

Kinda got stuck in the car together so we had no other option but to make up.
Well I got to shower I'll see you tmr lex❤️.

See you tomorrow amy❤️.

After Amelia took a shower she was standing in front of her mirror about to do her whole hair routine.

She loved her hair but sometimes it could be a pain in the ass.

Just as she was about to start she saw her phone ringing. Fez was FaceTiming her.

She quickly answered it and sat it up on the counter. She was only wearing an oversized shirt since she was about to go to bed after doing her hair.

"Damn I get the whole bathroom set up and everything" Fez looked at her on the screen while she dried her hair and smiled. "What you doing ma?"

"My hair before I go to bed. What are you doing?"

"Just chillin wanted to talk to you and all"

"Oh I forgot to ask you, have you been watching?"

"Nah told ash we wasn't allowed to without you"

"Fez you can watch without me! Except episode seven and after that I want to watch those with you guys' ' Amelia continued to untangle her hair and put products on it.

"When can you come over then?"

"Friday after the game and Saturday before the carnival and Sunday"

"Shit you might as well move in"

Amelia chuckled while she focused on twirling every curl.