06.

"Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

The next morning Amelia had already been up binge watching shows.

She found herself picking up her phone a couple of times and began to type a message to fez but deleted it immediately.

She wanted to talk to him so bad but had no idea how to not make it awkward until finally at around 4 am she finally texted him.

Fez
Monday 4:38 am

Hey you're probably sleep but I can't sleep.

Amelia immediately regretted saying that but there was no way she could take it back.

She just threw her phone across the bed and continued to watch her show and tried her best to ignore that her phone existed until she received a text.

She was nervous to see who it was but she took the phone finally.

Amy what tf are you doing awake at 4

Can't sleep
Also sorry I never texted you back I kinda passed out on the couch

It's cool
Don't you got school in like two hours tho?

Not going my parents just get here

Damn so that mean I'm not gonna see you today

Amelia smiled and suddenly the thought of not being able to talk to him was gone. She didn't know how well she could do interacting in person with him which would probably be horrible and awkward.

Idk my dad would probably ask me a bunch on questions if I do go out

aye no that's cool w me I don't want to get you in trouble or nun.

I'll see what I can do

Amelia continued to text fez back and forth for an hour talking about literally anything.

All she could do was laugh at her screen with everything they were talking about.

If fez was being honest he was tired as ever but after a whole day Amelia was talking to him and he didn't want to lose the opportunity by going to sleep.

Monday 5:56 am

Oh shit I'm probably keeping you up I'm sorry.

I'm good

Once Amelia started to get comfortable again she made a decision she was going to hate herself for later.

Fez
I need to talk to you about something

What's up?

But in person

Shit now you got me scared

No no it's nothing bad I just think it's better if I talk to you in person.

I'm free whenever just tell me and I'll make time.

I'll probably stop by later depends how much of an asshole my dad is going to be with his new rules.
Ima go tho get a nap in before I have to get up.