-.11.-

"I'm gonna pack my things and leave you behind
This feeling's old and I know that I've made up my mind"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Alejandro had always taken Alex under his wing; he knew his brother would always be hard on Alex because that's just how hard their father was with them.

Maybe that didn't happen with alejandro because he had Amelia and well you know when the tuff boy has a girl he has a soft spot for her but still I don't think alejandro would be a mean father if he had a boy.

At Least not as bad as Alex dad.

Now he was strict and he asked for way too much from Alex.

I won't lie Alex tested him way too much but anyways.

Both Alejandro and his brother had Amelia and Alex very young. The only difference was Alex was planned and Amelia wasn't but it still turned out good for them even if they took different paths.

Amelia's dad decided to not be involved with their world anymore so he wouldn't put Amelia and her mom in danger.

Alex's dad well everyone knew as soon as their dad died he was going to take the business.

I really feel like you guys do not give a fuck about this so I'll get to the point.

Alex was in big trouble.

First he hadn't been attending any of his classes. He also hadn't done anything his dad had asked of him or even communicated with him at all.

The only way they even got him to go back was his mom.

So when he arrived there he noticed how many problems there were like Mouse being dead which was now being pointed to them which was really bad.

Anyone who hated their family this was the opportunity to take them down. And Alex felt like it was his fault.

Amelia and the rest didn't know how serious it was just like Alex who had been stuck in their world too but now he knew how bad stuff was which was causing all of them to meet together including alejandro.

Now I know I said he didn't want to be involved but they all had a rule.

Nobody messed with the family and if they did everyone had to make sure nothing went wrong.

But that rule just stirred up more drama with everyone else's lives.

It almost broke some of their marriages.

It was in the process of messing up Alex's relationship with Lexi and let's not get started with Fezco and Amelia.

If they knew it was Ash who did it and Fezco and Alex were hiding it...let's just say it was over for them.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Amelia was currently sitting down at the table with Lexi and Fezco talking about her play.

Lexi was second guessing if she should still put on her play or not after everything went down with Cassie and nate.

Right now they were free to speak of whatever since maddy wasn't around. They didn't want to be insensitive about it either.

"But like what if Cassie gets really mad?" Lexi asked them while she looked over the script to them.

"From what you showed us it's a fair playing field to be honest it's not like she didn't do anything bad..." Amelia gave her opinion while she shared a basket of fries with Fezco.