-.08.-

"And you just pulled up to a love song
Hearts in my eyes
Strawberry skies
Beat up Corvettes smelling of cigarettes
But time keeps on slipping"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Amelia had begged Fez to let her stay at his house. He had just told her a bunch of stuff and she didn't know how to handle it. At least alone.

She was worried about maddy mainly knowing she probably felt betrayed by cassie just the way she was feeling betrayed by Lexi a while ago before fez explained everything.

She still didn't understand why they kept it a secret from her. She didn't really have a problem with it other than Alex being a complete asshole and not deserving Lexi.

That's just who Alex was. Everyone knew he was a fuck boy that just messed around with girls all the time ever since he got his heart broken by a girl in his junior year in highschool which everyone kept quiet about.

He was deeply in love with her and he would be around her all the time. He had basically planned out his whole future with her until she threw everything down the drain like it was nothing.

Everyone said the girl was only using him. I don't know what to believe but all I know was Alex was broken. He really did love the girl but after that he began to mess around.

His family knew it and everyone at school did too. Girls knew to stay away from him if they knew better than to get their hearts broken.

Maybe that's why he decided not to tell Amelia about Lexi because he knew she would do everything in her power to get her away knowing Alex might play with Lexi's feelings.

All Lexi needed was one ounce of affection and she was all in.

Which was the case right now but not only was she but Alex was too.

They hadn't made it official since it was hard to be around each other and part of the time Alex was just overthinking the relationship too much.

He was scared to go all in like he did before but Lexi also seemed committed but his trust issues got the best of him.

He also began to think of going back home to college knowing he had left his life behind to take a break; he knew it was temporary to stay there.

Those were many of the reasons why Alex didn't want Amelia to know he knew by telling her it just made it official and he didn't want official whixh is fucked up because Lexi did.

Lexi didn't want to tell Amelia because she was afraid of what she would say about it. Typical Lexi thinking about others first than her.

She knew Amelia would find out sooner or later since she seemed to catch up on things easily but she never thought that she would ever think that it was actually Fezco the one she was talking to.

Maybe it was because she never thought Alex was in the picture at all leaving just Lexi and fez it wasn't hard to connect the dots but she'll admit it she wasn't expecting that.

And I wasn't either but we'll get into the later right now let's go back to Amelia begging Fezco to stay at his house which he immediately said yes to even if Amelia was a little uneasy about the whole situation with ashtray but she managed to pull through and watch some episodes with him.

"So all of them finna die?" Ash turned to Amelia who was sitting with Fez while they watched season three of the originals.

"According to the prophecy..." Amelia replied to him vaguely not trying to give any spoilers.