27.

"Don't they know it's the end of the world?
It ended when I lost your love"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Amelia was right after the winter formal, she got super sick. Like a fever dream type of sickness. She hadn't left her bed at all since she didn't have strength to do so. Her mom would drag her out of bed to shower which she hated.

Everyone kept trying to feed her since she wasn't eating either she said it hurt every time she tried to swallow.

Fezco visited her everyday even if she would tell him to leave so he wouldn't get sick but he didn't really care.

What I was stuck on was how she knew she was going to get sick. She explained it to me once she said she could feel it when her body was starting to fail and her throat and nose was getting congested. I don't know man, don't ask me.

Anyways you know when you're really sick and you fall asleep you have the weirdest dreams ever? That was happening to Amelia everytime she woke up she would look around confused on what just happened.

Probably because of the amount of medication she was consuming instead of actual food. She was probably higher than I was if that's even possible but anyways...

Amelia was laying down in her bed watching reign season 3 episode 5 to be exact so it was really emotional. She was interrupted when Fezco arrived with a teddy bear and some flowers which made her sit up and smile.

"You really need to stop bringing me stuff every day. I have no space for them anymore" Amelia said. Her voice sounded congested which she hated but somehow Fezco thought it sounded hot.

"Never I just want you to feel better" he walked over to her and handed her the stuff.

"Yeah and you need to back away Fez you're going to get sick too" she placed the teddy bear on the bed and placed the flowers on the nightstand.

"Amy please tell me that all you've eaten is a juice box" Fezco grabbed the juice box from her nightstand and threw it in the trash can.

"And a grape..." Amelia added watching Fezcos face drop with disappointment.

"Baby you gotta eat something what do you want I'll bring it"

"No I'm not hungry I can't eat" Amelia whined and Fezco just walked closer to her and brought her in his arms. "Fez I'm really going to get you sick if you don't move away"

"I said..." he disconnected from her and wrapped his hand on her chin and brought her closer. "I don't care I'll be sick in this room with you" he gave her a kiss.

"Ok no more kissing though I can't breathe" Amelia pulled away from him and moved over in her bed telling him to sit down.

"You sure you don't want nothing to eat?" Fezco made sure before he sat down. "I can go get you something just tell me what you want"

"No I want you to stay I'll just tell Alex go get it" Amelia grabbed her phone from the nightstand.

"Since when is he down here?"

"He got here yesterday night but left," she replied while she typed on her phone.

Alex
Friday 4:56pm

Fries now please!

Oh now your sick snotty ass want to eat

Pleaseeeeee