16.

"If only I could pay the bills with my love for you
We'd be the richest in the fuckin' room"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

You know when everything is perfect in your life for the first time in a while, that's just too good to believe?

That's what Amelia's life currently looks like.

She was dating for the first time in a while with a guy who made her world turn.

Fezco was probably the first guy who had ever felt this type of love.

For her Fez was perfect for her; he was everything Amelia looked for in a guy.

After the night they had she didn't care about anyone else's opinion on them. Not even her parents.

She was willing to risk it all for fez and he was too.

I was honestly rooting for them. They made each other happy like no one else could do. Why not?

It did feel like history repeating itself just like Anna and Alejandro, part of the reason Amelia worried to tell her parents.

She knew her mothers mind would go straight to the mistake she had once made. What Amelia didn't know was that her mom was on her side in that she was willing to let Amelia be with Fez as long as they did it the right way.

I don't think that fez and Amelia would end up in the same situation. Amelia wasn't her mother.

She was raised better with more attention and freedom than her mother ever got which is why Anna decided to do that so she wouldn't end up like her.

She wanted to build trust between them and she was successful.

Alejandro allowed Anna to do her thing with Amelia; he never really had to step in and discipline her since Amelia was an easy kid and didn't get into much.

I wouldn't see the reason why Amelia's dad wouldn't let her and Fezco be together.

He knew fez was good and would treat Amelia well. I guess it was just all in their heads but after all the years fez and Amelia were around each other it was kinda expected.

Anyways back to the perfect time life thing.

Amelia was happy with Fezco getting to know each other.

She was so happy it made her forget everything bad in her life. Of course that wouldn't last because that's just how life works but in the meantime it was good to enjoy.

Amelia laid next to Fez. She had woken up to check her phone which had nothing.

Maddy hadn't texted Andrew either which she was happy about. If it was up to her she never wanted to see him again.

Eventually Fezco started to wake up when Amelia put her phone down and turned to see him; he stretched his hand out, gesturing to Amelia to come closer, which she did.

They laid there for a while. Amelia laid on his chest making circles on it with her finger. Fez thought about how lucky he was that he was even close to Amelia.

Somehow the wish he'd always wanted had come true he never thought that could happen.

"Amy," Fez said, making her look up to him. "Do you believe in wishes and shit like that?"

Amy thought about it for a while and came up with another question. "Are wishes and dreams the same thing?"

Fez paused thinking about it before answering. "A wish is like something you want but can't right and a dream is like you can do it"