25.

"I don't wanna see you with anyone but me
Nobody gets me like you
How am I supposed to let you go?
Only like myself when I'm with you"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

After Amelia spent a whole hour blowing up Fezcos phone she finally convinced herself he was five and probably busy.

She decided to shower to get her mind off it and hoped that when she got out he would've already responded and assured he was fine.

But he wasn't.

When she got out of the shower she was in her room brushing out her hair when she heard her dad on the phone shouting at the person on the other end.

She quickly put some clothes on and rushed out to his office where her mom sat down with a worried look on her face and rocked aurora back and forth.

Her dad was on the phone still shouting.

"Mom..." Amelia said, causing her to snap her head towards her daughter with an apologetic look. "What happened?"

But no one answered. Her dad finished his phone call and took his keys to walk out but Amelia stopped him.

"Where are you going?!" She demanded.

"Amy please I have to go" Alejandro spoke in a different tone than the one he was using on the phone.

"Where?! Who is this about?!"

"Fez..." her mom replied. Mr Gonzales turned and sent her a glare knowing Amelia wasn't going to leave it alone now.

"What happened to fez?" Amelia questioned trying to keep calm and not hope for the worse.

"His house got raided..."

"Let me go!" Amelia interrupted before her dad could even finish.

"Amy..."

"No, I need to make sure he's fine. I can't stay here!" Amelia pleaded to her dad while he just nodded and looked at his wife.

She knew Amelia wasn't going to back off.

"Okay let's go put on a sweater I'll wait in the car" he told her and she just rushed back to her room and got the first hoodie she could find which was Fezcos, the one he had given her the day of the football game.

She slipped her crocs on and took the phone which she checked one more time but there was nothing from him and now she knew why. She was worried for him but she needed to be there. Even if she knew he might push her away.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

That whole car ride Amelia thought about a lot. What was going to happen to fez if they found everything, what would happen to ash and his grandma. She wondered if her dad could help them.

She could only wonder how fez was feeling, which was obviously scared. She wondered who made the cops even want to raid his house. There was so much stuff missing but all she cared about was seeing fez.

When they arrived at the apartment Amelia saw all the police officers outside. When her dad stopped the car she rushed out not even waiting for him.

"Amelia! Hold on!" He quickly rushed behind her but she was already at the door being held back by two police men.

"Let me through!" She tried to get past them but they didn't move.

"Hey let her through let's handle this out here" mr Gonzalez proposed