chapter 28

hey guys! thank you so much for 9.1k reads! I got tears in my eyes, and went out for ice cream to celebrate. :)

small trigger warning :)

~

The soft sun beams through the window, its beaming rays hitting me smack in the face. I sit up, and grab my glasses of my side table, and look over to my alarm clock.

7:26. Shit! My eye appointment is at 8:30! I quickly sit up, and notice my used to be short hair now dangling over my shoulders.

Throwing the warm covers off my exposed body, I lay a kiss on Mitch's head and quickly run to the showers.

As I'm washing my hair, my old blades catch my eye, and causes me to feel urged, a need for them. I hold back my urge, and look away from the pieces of metal.

They're not worth it.

I step out of the shower, and throw my hair up in a towel. Quickly as possible I put in my contacts, and lather makeup over my rather ugly face.

Choosing a quick outfit that consists of sweat pants and a sweat shirt, I quickly exit the house and grab my keys in the mean time.

Pushing the keys into the ignition, I get rather light headed, but continue anyways. My vision blurry, I try my best to drive straight and not like drunk or in my case, high.

Sweat trickles down my forehead, as I just barely miss a car from crashing into the trunk of mine. My heart races, as I finally make it to the eye doctor thingy ma jig.

Getting out of the car, I stumble my way over to the office, and take my seat waiting for my doctor.

"Your eyes are completely fixed! Our tests were wrong when we said that your eyes would never be able to see again.. The only problem, your vision seems blurry, meaning just wear your glasses and make sure you use the eye drops we prescribed to you. "

"Of course, Doc!"

~

"How did the doctors appointment go babe?" Mitch asks, as I enter the house and set the keys on our table.

"Usual bullshit. Excuses."

I sit next to him, and he snakes his arm around me, bringing old memories back. Clearing my throat, I un wrap his arm from my shoulder.

"I am going to go over to a friends house tonight."

His eyebrow raises, confused.

"Friend?"

"Yeah an old one from high school. He's really nice and sweet no worries."

"Alrighty baby." He kisses me, and I kiss back, our lips moving in motion.

He gets rougher, his tongue licking my bottom lip for entrance. I gasp at his needs and kiss back, remembering that I'm pregnant. Why would he want me now?

His hand slips up my shirt, and he massages my breast lightly, and I bite back a moan.

"Mit-ch." I can't I'm sorry.

He looks confused, hurt even.

I walk away quickly, un able to look him in the eyes.

He'll see my new scars, and I cant have that. It's to risky, and he'd never forgive me. I scurry to the bathroom, and lock the door behind me and look at my broken self in the mirror.

I  can't take care of this baby. I never will be able to.  I'm unstable, and ugly, disgusting, and from what it looks like a cheater.

Quickly, without out Mitch noticing, I rush out the back door, with my phone and run to Robs house.

He's the only one I can trust now.