chapter 15

As Eric and I walk around, we both obviously get a little bored so we're back at the hotel thinking of what to do.

"I know!" He chirps up with a finger above his head.

"What's this brilliant idea?"

"We both get to ask each other 15 questions."

We shake on it, and he starts first.

"What will happen when you leave?"

Wow, I never thought of that. What will happen? Hopefully Eric and I will still be friends.

"Me too."

Wait, did I just say my thoughts out loud. Way to go Ariel, way to go. Realizing it's my turn, I rack my brain for something.

"Do you have a girlfriend."

"Nope."

Hm. Weird.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Now that I think about it, Mitch never even asked me to be his girlfriend. We kissed and it just took off and then went downhill. I haven't had a real boyfriend since 9th grade and he sucked ass.

"Nope." Mimicking what he said earlier.

His eyes show relief but then quickly disappear. Eric don't you dare like me we are friends.

"How do you feel about me?"

"Well, honestly even though we just met I uh feel like I can tell you anything. Your uh really sweet." He scratches his neck awkwardly, and I feel heat rising to my cheeks.

"How do you feel about me?" He asks, probably curious like me.

"Same thing, its like I've known you for years."

"Can I tell you something then?"

Heart thump insert here. Let me tell you things like this never ever end up well.

(( Eric's POV ))

How am I going to tell her? I look into her gorgeous hazel eyes almost getting lost in them. Playing with my hands, I look everywhere but her piercing gaze.

"Eric, you can tell me."

She places a hand on my shoulder and her eyes show sympathy, well now I have to tell her.

"I uh may die in the next couple of months."

She gasps, and her eyes instantly fill with tears. All I can do is pull her into me, and hug her like I won't be able to ever hug her again, and I probably won't.

"W-w-why?" She sobs.

I pull her back, and tell the whole story beginning to end.

"It was a month or so ago. I was drunk, and decided that I'm going to drive myself home. Obviously stupid idea, I ended up crashing into a car, and a piece of glass hit my head. The doctors got it out, but it still messed up my brain, I constantly have headaches and I can't keep focus." [ guys I have no clue if this could happen so don't take this from me ]

She pulled me back in and all we could do was sob.

(( Ariel's POV ))

(( a week later. ))

What can you guess? I stayed here with Eric while Jason went back. So here I sit in his living room with him, and we're eating chips and watching 'We're the Millers' and I'm literally doubled over laughing.

Eric pats my head, and we both end up laughing.

That's when he all of a sudden, faints.

---

Tee hee.

Cliff hangers are always funny for the author because they know what's going to happen. Any who.

What do you think will happen? I always love hearing your feedback!

Thanks for reading! Also is this story boring?

you guys make me smile with all your feedback, thank you.

E