chapter 25

{ Flashback }

 Dipping my toes into the cool ocean water, I sigh, smiling to myself.

"Man I just love the summer." Mitchell states, rubbing our thighs together.

I blush slightly, still feeling butterflies at every touch.

I look into the horizon, and think of my family, when we went to the beach. The breeze wakes me up slighty, sending a soft chill go down my neck.

Mitchell looks over at me, his deep brown eyes, telling a thousand words. He leans slightly, and our lips connect sending me to smile in my brain, so I don't break the kiss.

I laugh at the thought, and pull away, leaving a confused Mitch.

"Dammit, I wanted to continue kissing!" He whines, slapping his thigh.

"Yea, whatever lover boy. Go kiss your imaginary girlfriend, Belinda."

"How the hell did you find out about Belinda!?!"

Cracking up at this statement, I find my way to speak.

"Y-yo-u used to sp-e-eak to her every night."

I say through tears. Happy ones. The ones where your laughing so hard your cheeks start to ache and your eyes fill with joy.

He smiles, and chuckles to himself.

"Belinda is out of the picture now, I promise." He says, taking my fragile hand in his.

"I know that you silly!" I say, slightly slapping his arm, playfully.

{ Present }

I wake up, my freezing arms clutching my body. Shivering slightly, I fall back down, tired. Somebody scoops me up in their arms and walks over to there car, placing me in the back.

Well at least, I think so. I am laying on two seats. I pretend to be asleep, and close my eyes.

"Mitch who is she?"

"Rob, I've told you, my girlfriend."

"Why the hell would you just leave her, on the sand! NOT TO MENTION SHES BLIND YOU DICK."

"Dude calm down, nothing happened."

"No Mitch, listen. There is creeping old men walking the streets, and you left a gorgeous girl on the sand. Again, shes fucking BLIND!"

"SHE'S FINE NOW ROB, SO CAN WE DRIVE IN PEACE PLEASE?"

~

sorry its short ;-;

just wanted to upload a new chappie

anywhos

either tomorrow or next week im going to be writing a danisnotonfire ff

im still learning some things they say there then in 'merica.

anywhore i hope you all enjoyed the chapter love you all :)