chapter eight

I love weekends. :)

~

He raises one eyebrow, obviously confused. I mean who wouldn't be confused. He knows I have a huge crush on him. So why am I not kissing him? Honestly, I don't know, but right now after he just got dumped. I'm not kissing him.

"Why?"

"I'm not kissing you after you just got dumped."

"No it's fine."

"Maybe for you."

He sighs and puts his to hands on my cheeks. Our eyes lock, his chocolate brown eyes, and my bright hazel eyes.

I slowly close my eyes, and lean in. He catches on and in seconds the space has been filled. Our lips lock, and instantly I start to blush.

We both smile, and break apart.

"Mitchell."

"Mitch."

"That was amazing."

"I know"

He takes my small hands in his, and we walk back to my house. As soon as I step into the house, he jumps onto the couch. I laugh, and make ourselves some popcorn. He pops in Hunger Games, and slings his arm around me.

His phone dings, and a worried expression crosses his face. Then another ding, and then the person calls.

"Give me one second."

I nod, and he walks to the bathroom, and shuts the door. I slowly make me way over, and place my ear on the door. I hear quiet whispers, but then Mitch's voice.

"Yes, she's falling for it. She's kissed me for god sake!"

Quiet.

"Okay, yes I'll do it! How long? A month?"

Quiet.

"Bye!"

I sprint away from the door, and curl up on the couch, pretending to be asleep. I crack my eyes open a little, trying to make out what's happening. He notices I'm sleeping, wraps a blanket around me and leaves.

Leaves.

What the hell! He's supposed to go and carry me to my room, and snuggle me like a real boyfriend! That's when my mind goes back to the phone call. Was he talking about me? What does she's falling for it, mean?

Questions squeeze my brain, as I try to drift off.