chapter twelve

three more days of school left. :3

~

Hearing a ladies voice boom through my dream, my eyelids force themselves open. Looking to my side, I see we're about to land.

/ after plane, and at hotel /

'912' I read, as Jason slides in his key, revealing a large room. It has a little bathroom to the right, a mini area where a small refrigerator sits. At the back wall is a queen bed, and next to it a connecting room.

Which I'm guessing is mine.

"Ok, Ariel you're in the separate room. Is that okay?"

"Yea, of course."

Sighing, I head over to my little room. It's a small kid sized bed, with a dresser on the side. It'll do.

As I unpack my things, Zoe walks into the room.

"Hey, get ready we're leaving soon."

I nod, telling her I'll get ready, and she smiles softly.

Digging through my bag, I pick out some skinny jeans, and a Coldplay band t-shirt. Since my hair has grown, I pull it back. Finally, I put on some galaxy vans and grab my iPhone.

When I exit my room Zoe and Jason stand there, kissing. I cough, trying to catch their attention. They both immediately sit up, and Zoe turns bright red.

I laugh, and we all make our way to MineCon.

/ at MineCon ;) /

The first thing I notice is all the people. Like seriously, I can't walk an inch without bumping into somebody.

Luckily, Jason has to go to some booth thing where he signs stuff. I stand in the corner, and watch him smile and talk with random girls and boys.

That's when Mitch comes into view. I groan, as he walks towards me.

"Ariel."

"Mitchell"

"It's Mitch"

Rolling my eyes, I breath in deeply.

"Yea whatever. What do you want?"

"Listen. I wasn't actually going to you know, use you."

"It sure as hell sounded like it."

"I was just, I don't know. Confused? I wanted to make Cammie jealous. She was always going out with other boys and shit. So I wanted her to feel the same, honestly I've always liked you. Ever since I first saw you."

"Ok listen, you can't just come near me and be all sappy and loving, and just think I'm going to wrap my arms around you. This isn't a fairy tale. I'm not some typical girl. You think I'm some typical blonde, ready to jump into your arms, don't you."

*******

Hope you all are liking this book!

I've seen a lot of support, and that makes me all fuzzy inside. Thank you all.

Your all amazing. :)