chapter seven

SO MUCH DOG POOP

~

I start to back up.

"Brianna?"

"Yes!" She yells breathless.

"Can you please go beat up Mitchie somewhere else?"

His head jerks from looking at Brianna to me.

"Mitchie?"

"Shut you mouth, you dumb ass"

Dang Brianna is furious.

Finally they leave and I'm all alone for once, and not in the middle of everything. I make myself some tea, and sit down on my couch. Sliding open my phone, I see I have a new text message from Cammie.

C: hey, I need somebody to talk to, call me?

As soon as I read the text, I instantly call her. After two rings she picks up. I hear a quiet sob, but then she clears her throat.

( this is the call )

C: hey.

A: so what do you need?

C: why does is happen when I call I instantly need something.

A: maybe because you said you weren't feeling well yesterday, and now you sound crisp clean.

C: faking, duh!

A: right. anyways, babe I gotta go, talk to you soon?

C: yea.. I'll see you at school.

I turn off my phone, and sigh a breath of relief. Finally when I have some piece and quiet, a doorbell interrupts my thoughts. For gods sake does anybody know when to leave me alone?

Opening the door, I see a Mitch, his eyes are red, and his cute hair is sticking up in all directions. I guide him over to my couch, and make him some warm tea. He gladly takes it, and sips slowly.

"So what happened?"

I'm sorry, curiosity gets the best of me. He looks up, and lightly places the cup on the glass coffee table.

"We're over, it was one stupid kiss! She didn't even let me explain!"

"Not buying it, you probably were all over her." I raise an eyebrow, wanting answers.

"Fine, I did kiss her first, but I mean come on. Who wouldn't!"

"A guy that has a perfect girlfriend."

"I wouldn't call her perfect"

Ok that's it mister.

"Out of my house. Right now"

He slowly stand up, and I nod, signaling to hurry the hell up. He walks out, sulking. God this boy is a handful. That's when I realize. I don't even like Brianna that much, and the guy I'm in deep love with, is walking out of my house. Sad. Nope.

I rush outside, and start to shout his name. I see a tall, brown haired guy whip around, tears streaming down his face, I start to rush towards him, arms wide open. He gladly excepts, and I feel his tears down my back.

I look up at him, and he kisses my forehead. Butterflies soar through me, as his eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes. He slowly leans down, but I put my head in front of my face to block him.

Not now.