chapter 30 !!

I had a lot of explaining to do when home. Mitch was watching TV, a strained expression on his faced. I cleared my throat, trying to break the awkward tension in the air.

"Mitch, I'm sorry. I went to see Rob, he always helps me with my problems." I confess, looking at the ground awkwardly.

"Why cant you come to me?" He asks, sadness laced in his voice.

I didn't know how to respond without hurting his feelings. Of course my first choice would be him, I just wanted to talk to another perspective, another person who I trust deeply.

"I'm sorry. I just needed a different perspective. I'm better now, I promise." I force a small smile, and he smiles back, unsure.

I turn around and go back to our room, I'm still determined to be the best parent ever. 

-

After hours of sitting aimlessly on the internet, I decide to finally get some rest. Shutting my laptop, I place it next to my bed and sink into the covers, letting myself slip into a dark abyss of sleep.

I'm awoken in the middle of the night by the sound of Mitch snoring beside me. Sitting up slowly, I look around, squinting. Looking over at the clock, the red numbers read 3:oo am . Rubbing my forehead, I slip out of bed quietly, and shuffle over to the door, the darkness blinding me.

I slightly turn the door knob, and creak the door open enough for me to just slid my body in. As I walk down the dark hallway, I hear the creaking of the stairs. Weird, Mitchells in bed and I'm right here. It's probably just an animal....I hope. Shaking slightly, I make the turn to the stairwell to see nothing. I sigh in relief, happy I don't have to face somebody. As I make my way down the stairs I hear another slight creak behind me. I stop immediately, my heart racing, and my veins thumping. I stand still, hoping to god  that maybe it was just me. Walking another step, I hear another creak, and this time I'm positive it wasn't me.

I slowly turn around, adrenaline coursing through my veins, when suddenly a sock gets shoved into my mouth, and a bag is thrown over my head. I struggle with all my might, but the drugs take over quickly, and causes me to faint, falling into another dark abyss.

-

I slowly open my eyes to see I'm in a nicely decorated room, in a nice warm bed, fully clothed. The only problem? I look like a starfish, my hands and feet both tied. I squirm a little, hoping the tough ropes to loosen, but all it does is sting my already cut wrists. Giving up, I start to cry. Why did I deserve this? What did I do? Who could do this to me? How did they get into the house? All these questions hurt my throbbing brain even more, and I decide to try and fall asleep again.

This time I wake up in a different room, my arms behind my back, duct tape spread across my mouth, tied down to a chair. I squint, the dark covering up most of the room. I hear a shuffle behind me and look around as much as possible, hoping to find the butt that did this to me, to my child.

He comes up in front of me, and I barely make out his features. I study him, trying to figure out who it is when if finally hits me. It's rob.

-

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! I know it was kinda crazy, and honestly idek where I am going to go with it, but hopefully u all enjoyed !! ily all to the moon and back !! thank u for sticking with me and reading chapter after chapter. I truly appreciate each and every one of you.