chapter 24

Groaning I sit up in bed, rubbing my forehead. Was that all just a dream?It couldn't have. It was to real. To realistic. There's no way in hell-

"Morning Ariel!" I gasp at the sudden movement, and place my hand to my chest, breathing heavily. I start to cry, hot tears rolling down my face. I curl up shaking, confused.

"Ariel? Oh my gosh I didn't know I scared you that much!" He wraps his arms around my fragile body as we sit there together in silence.

"Babe so can you tell me what happened this morning?" Mitch stares over at me for a second, taking his eyes off the road.

"It's nothing, just a really fucked up dream."

Mitch quickly pulls over to the side, gripping the steering wheel so tight, that his knuckles turn white.

"It's obviously something Ariel. Fucking spit it out!" He yells at me.

"I had a dream I was kidnapped. Alright? So fuck off." I say weakly, moving my head down, trying to stop the tears from flowing.

God if only I wasn't blind, dammit.

"That's all you had to say. See easy."

I hear the aggression in his voice, causing me to slightly flinch.

What is up with him?

He stop somewhere and puts the car in park, and unbuckles his seat belt. I wait for him to open my door, and un lock mine but of course since he's in a shitty attitude, he doesn't.

I sigh, heavily, and move my hands around searching for the seat belt. After I've successfully pushed the button, I use my hand to find the door and open it, feeling the blast of air stun me.

Crying softly, I grab my crane and walk slowly feeling sand on my feet. What the hell? Sand? Did Mitch take me to the beach?

Hearing the crunch of footsteps, I turn around, quietly saying Mitch's name.

"Are you alright?"

A young girl says, and I hear her sit next to me.

"Why are you staring at the water?"

"Oh I'm blind." I tell her, and I hear her say a silent Oh, to herself.

"How did you manage to get all the way over to the beach?"

"My so called boy friend took me. He's being an ass right now."

She chuckles at me lightly, and I can feel her smiling.

"You can hang out with me? I brought my own car and everything. We could go to something."

"Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll stay here." I say, rubbing my baggy eyes. Well at least thats how they feel.

I hear a silence, and then she says okay. I bet she nodded and then realized that I'm blind. I laughed lightly, as I heard her walk away.

I smile to myself and once again. For the thousandth time tonight. Cry silently, and lay down on the sand. I sob now, as I feel the cold night air cause the hands on my arm to stick up, sending a light chill through my body.

What an asswipe.

_

man i make mitchell sound like an asshole. im srry but life isnt always perfect ;-;

anyways there is a reason he fucking ran away xDDDDD

hope u enjoyed love you all!