chapter 32

Wedding Day

I pace around my room, fingers nervously wrapped tightly around each other. Today is the day I marry my long time crush, Mitch. Butterflies erupted in my stomach the second I think this and a smile finds its way onto my lips. I'm getting married.

I call my hairstylist one last time, just to make sure she would be here in an hour. Mitch and I chose a cute garden type lot right around ten minutes from here. ( photo attached )

The doorbell rings about an hour later and I almost trip over myself running to the door. I swung open the door to see my stylist standing there, supplies in hand.
"Ariel!"
"Chloe!"
We both hug, laughing. I guide her into my room, and she starts to work on my hair. After about thirty minutes, she finishes and I gasp. Some of my curls were pinned back in some sort of twist, while the rest of them cascaded down my back. It was so elegant, yet simple and I was in love.
"Chloe, it looks amazing. I can't thank you enough." I say, beaming up at her.
"Anytime sweet heart, I'm proud to help you on your big day." She winks, and pats my shoulder while cleaning up her surprise.

After she leaves, I go into my bathroom and start on my makeup. Not wanting to go all out, I just put some eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner on and top it off with some blush. Smiling at myself in my mirror, I slip on my dress, tears of happiness in my eyes. This is it.

-
I wait around the corner, my arm linked with my mom, who decided to actually come, which meant the world to me. She smiled at me, and kissed me on the cheek, which sent me smiling at her just as wide.

We heard the music that signified us to start walking and my whole body shook with excitement. We walked slowly, and as we turned the corner everyone in their seats stood up. I saw Mitch's friends, family, Angel, Sammi, everyone. I looked forward at Mitch, who's hands were closed in front of him. He looked at me, and his mouth dropped in shock. I chuckled at his response, and went up to where he was. As soon as I was in front of him, he took my hands immediately, rubbing small circles on my palms.

We looked at the pastor, smiling ear to ear as he started the ceremony. His talking went on forever and finally it was time to say our vows.
"Mitch do you take Ariel as your beloved wife?"
"I do." Warmth spreads through my body.
"Ariel do you take Mitch as your beloved husband?"
"I do."
"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!"
Mitch smiles and pulls me closer, causing a laugh from the crowd. He kisses and dips me as the whole crowd erupts in claps and whistles, and I've never been happier.

-
Hello everyone!!! Now I know it's been like actually forever since I've posted a chapter, and I'm eternally sorry, but I hope you all loved this one! There will be one more chapter after this one! *gasp* I know, this has been such an amazing experience and I can't believe I'm actually finishing a whole story! Tell me in the comments if you also want a in five years chapter!

Thank you,
Emma