Chapter 5

We've reached over 100 reads! I know that isn't a lot but still super happy!! 🥰

Elias' POV

"Party tonight guys!" Kai cheers from the back of Silas' car as he drives us to school. "We are going to get so fucking drunk."

"Yay," Silas cheers sarcastically beside me.

"Shut up," Kai grumbles leaning forward to hit Silas' free arm. "You're just as excited man. None of us got mates or are in relationships so you know what that means? Hot girls!" Kai cheers again excitingly.

When Kai's met with no response from Silas he quickly turns to me, "come on, what do you say, Eli," he begs me.

"Uh, yeah sure. Yay," I quickly say with as much joy I can muster making him cheer again happily.

Silas looks over to me taking his eyes off the road for a second looking at me weirdly as if he knew something was up.

I quickly look away not wanting to give away anything. Surely there's no way he knows. He looks away from me and agrees with Kai who was practically bouncing off the car walls in excitement.

Tobias - you're in deep shit man.

You mean we.

Tobias - fuck.

*

"Ready for lunch?" Silas asks as he walks to my locker.

"Yeah," I respond while shoving the rest of my books inside, before shutting the locking door close. "Is Kai and the others meeting us inside?"

"Yeah, you know what Kai's like," he chuckles before continuing, "he ran straight to the canteen when the bell rang to not miss out on getting doughnuts again," Silas informs, making me chuckle as I close my locker.

Silas and I walk side by side through the school hallways on our way to the canteen. We aren't super popular, nor is the school full of werewolves, but people still move out of our way as we walk through the school hallways.

The school has a fair amount of werewolves in it, about half the school population. But that's split into our packs population and Ryder's pack. Both of our packs tend to not get along, but I think that's because the alphas from each pack don't get along.

The other half of the school population is human, and although they know nothing about the existence of werewolves, they still are wary to not get in our way.

Once we make our way inside the canteen, everyone is silently watching Kai yell at the canteen lady.

"Shit, what happened now," Silas grumbles, as we take off towards our best friend. Kai was now yelling at Blaze who was standing near him eating a chocolate sprinkled doughnut while smirking. "What happened?" Silas asks Kai when we finally get to him.

"He stole the last doughnut!"  Kai screams, pointing his finger towards Blaze who was stuffing the rest of the doughnut in his big mouth.

"You fucking asshole!" Kai yells and begins hitting Blaze in anger. "That. Was. My. Doughnut," he shouts, hitting Blaze in between each word.

"Come on, Kai, I'll just buy more after school," Silas tries pulling Kai away from Blaze before a bigger fight breaks out.

"But I wanted that one!"