Chapter 11 ✨

AN: So sorry for the late update, I am viciously hungover today, please pray for me.
Well if it isn't the consequences of my own actions🥲😆 —

Sexual content ahead, hence the , (just incase if you forgot what it means).

Ryders POV

Elias and I make our way out of the gardens, making light conversation, after we shared our pasts to each other.

I never realised just how much Elias presence comforts me. Goddess definitely knew what she was doing when she gave me Elias.

"Are you taking me home now?" Elias asks me as we enter my car.

"Nope," I tell him, starting up the car. "The dates not over yet baby," say looking over to him while his face heats up at the name. I've noticed whenever I call Elias "baby", his heart speeds up while his face heats up.

Elias clears his throat before asking, "so where we going?"

I smirk, as I drive us away from the gardens, "you should know by now that I won't tell you."

Elias pouts cutely at that, sinking into the passenger seat making me chuckle.

*

After driving an hour through the forest roads, we reach our final destination. Shutting off the car, I look over to Elias who was snuggling into the arm rest in a deep sleep.

Smiling at his cute form, I hop out of the car walking over to the passenger side door. I release Elias from his seat belt before carrying him in my arms bridal style.

Walking towards the cabin, Elias begins drifting out of his slumber. "Ryder?" He mumbles while looking at me tiredly.

"I'm right here baby," I assure him.

"Where are we?" He asks quietly.

"This," I gesture to the cabin, still holding him in my arms, "is the cabin I rented for the two of us tonight," I tell him.

I put Elias down just before we reach the cabins porch. Elias stretches before asking, "you rented this out for us?"

I nod in response watching his face light up. "I love it," he declares. "You didn't have to do this much for me." He tells me.

"Of course I did, you're my mate. You deserve everything and more," I tell him firmly. Elias smiles at me before jumping up to wrap himself around me. I wrap my arms around his waist tightly as his legs and arms wrap around my waist and neck.

"Thank you," he says into the crook of my neck making me smile into his shoulder. I'm so glad he likes it.

I walk up the porch steps and into the cabin with Elias in my arms. "I didn't know what you liked so I made sure to get a range of foods for us," I tell him as I walk over to the set up Arabella and Blaze made just before we pulled up to cabin, that way it was all warm still.

I sit down on the cushion with Elias still on me. Elias turns around so he's facing the set up of foods while sitting in my lap. "Woah," he says looking at the selection of pastas, sushi, rice dishes, meats, salads and desserts. "But how?" He says turning his head to face mine.

"Arabella and Blaze did this shortly before we arrived. I told them through our link." I tell him.

"Thank you," he tells me again. "And uh," he clears throat before continuing, "tell them I say thank you."

I hold his waist tighter as I rest my chin on his shoulder. "I will," I kiss his neck. I send a quick thank you to my beta and delta through our link from both Elias and I before digging into the food.