Chapter 31 ✨

Elias' POV

"Then take me, darling," the words leave Ryder's mouth. Without another word or even a thought, my hands wrap around his neck and I smash my lips against his. I couldn't wait anymore. All this time I've been holding myself back. I haven't been embracing my desires nor my mate, and that changes now.

Ryder's hands grip onto my hips, planting his hard-on on my own clothed one, as he moves his mouth in rhythm to my own. Despite not being in heat, each touch burns under my finger tips. Ryder's warm hands find their way under my shirt, before his right hand slowly trails up my body. A moan escapes me as his thumb brushes against my nipple which hardens at his touch.

"I've missed you so much," I tell him breathlessly, pulling away slightly from his lips.

Ryder captures my lips again before pulling back, "I will never leave you again Eli," he promises, and I know he means it.

I look him in the eyes, "I want you," I whine.

"I'm all yours," he reminds me, capturing my lips again, more fiercely this time, practically taking my breath away. Neither of us break away as Ryder's hands travel down to cup my ass. I jump up to wrap my arms and legs around him, while he holds me. Our wet tongues clash together as we desperately try to make up for all the lost time that we had spent apart.

Somehow, Ryder manages to find his way to the master bedroom with me still in his arms, not pulling away once. He pushes my back against the wall, next to the doorway, making a whine fall past my now swollen lips while Ryder's naked body traps me against the wood.

Ryder's face dips to the crook of my neck, "tell me what you want baby," he groans. I open my mouth to answer him, as he begins to suck on the mating mark on my neck. I cannot help the moans that come out of my mouth at the contact, preventing anything from leaving my open mouth. My body begins to shake uncontrollably. If I wasn't being held up by Ryder's hands on my ass, I would've collapsed at the touch.

I dig my nails into the back of his neck, most likely leaving a mark. My whole body feels like it is on fire from the simple touch by him on my mark. My bottom half thrusts against Ryder's as he nibbles on my mark. His hands squeezing my ass simultaneously as he continues his attack on my neck, while I continue to thrust against him, over and over.

The stimulation from every touch between us pushes me closer to the edge.

Euphoria pours over my body as I squeeze my eyes shut. "Come for me baby," Ryder commands me, clearly able to sense my unrestrained urge.

A loud moan escapes me as white strings shoots out of me. I lean the back of my head against the wall behind me, trying to catch my breath. "Tell me what you want," he repeats himself again, pulling away from my neck.

This time I'm able to respond, "I want you," I tell him truthfully, "I want all of you, no holding back." I open my eyes to him already looking at me.

"Are you sure?" He asks in a gentle voice.

I push my head closer to his, my lips brushes over his teasingly. Ryder seizures them with his own, if my breath wasn't already uneven, this sure would have done the job. Ryder pulls away before we are able to take it further, and I know what he wants before we do. "I promise, I'm more than a million times sure this is what I want," I consent to him.

"Perfect," he says happily, smiling. He doesn't waste another moment before continuing where we left off. His warm, wet tongue entering my open mouth, meeting my own.

The pressure of the wall from my back disappears, as Ryder walks over to the bed with me in his hold. He rests me down on the bed gently, but my hands don't move from their hold around his neck. His hands rake up and down my body as we fight to take control of the kiss. Ryder has nearly always been in control, I know in the back of my mind that I enjoyed that fact. But I still liked to fight for control, even if we both knew he would win in the end.