Chapter 15 ✨

We've hit 10k reads yesterday! I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who's reading my story (whether it's right now or in the future). Also thank you for the awesome comments and votes, they mean so much to me! <3

Elias' POV

Blaze and Arabella's eyes widened in shocked at seeing me, in Ryder's arms, after what we were doing. Ryder refuses to let his hold of me go as he looks up at his best friends.

"I'm so sorry," Blaze quickly says, looking at me. "I didn't realise you had your mate over," he cringes, saying the last part to Ryder.

Ryder looks over to me before kissing my forehead gently. "Can they come in?" He whispers to me, asking for my permission.

I look up at him, shocked he would even have to ask my acceptance before inviting his pack members, who also happen to be his best friends, into the room. He just looks at me gently, awaiting my answer.

My head turns to look back at Blaze and Arabella, I know I have to formally meet them at some point, so I might as well do it now.

I look over to Ryder and slowly nod.

"It's okay," he says, looking back over to his friends. "You can come in."

Arabella quietly walks in the room, towards the large couch and takes a seat. Blaze follows after Arabella, looking over at me warily, almost as if he thought I would change my mind.

Ryder stands up, sliding off his stool as he holds my hand, leading us over to the couch sitting on the opposite side of his friends.

I let go of Ryder's hand once we sit down, nervous to display our relationship in front of others. Ryder leans back into the couch, clearly comfortable in front of his friends and I. I on the other hand, sit up straight, not one hundred percent comfortable yet.

"Blaze, Arabella," Ryder addresses his friends, "this is Elias, my mate," he states. "I know you all know each other already, but not personally," he clarifies.

"Hey," Arabella says gently. "I'm sorry for punching you the other week, if I had known you were Ryder's mate I would of never touched you," she blurts out, taking me back with surprise.

I will admit, I've never been too fond of Arabella. Firstly, we've never had a good track record since we are rivalry packs. Secondly, Ryder put his hand on her thigh when we first found out we were mates. But, I guess at that point she didn't even know we were mates and that was more Ryder's doing than hers.

She is also incredibly hard to read, which is also why I'm so taken back by her apology. Arabella never ever has apologised for anything she's done to me or my pack in the past.

I slowly nod taking in her apology, "thank you, I appreciate it." Ryder rests his hand on the small of back which I lean into.

Arabella sighs at my response, as if she was holding her breath waiting for my answer. "I hope it didn't hurt for too long," she slightly chuckles nervously.

"No, it healed shortly after. It was one hell of a punch though," I admit, making the both of us chuckle.

"Yeah, it really was," she agrees, giving me a small smile.

"You should see her during training sessions," Blaze peeks up, "she practically beats the living hell out of me when I'm not looking." Arabella pushes Blaze, making him fall back onto the couch laughing. "See what I'm talking about!" He exclaims, making Ryder and I both laugh at their quarrel.

Blaze regains his position on the couch, brushing himself off, before speaking again, "I'm also sorry for the paint ball prank we did on you guys last year," Blaze confesses. "Although, it was hilarious," he adds, snickering at the memory.