𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔 𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘔

Sapphire was asleep when she woke up to her phone none stop ringing

Sapphire was asleep when she woke up to her phone none stop ringing. She groaned, leaning over slightly to reach her bedside table as she grabbed her phone and put it to her ear.

"Spilner?" She said sleepily into the phone as she used the last name that was quite familiar to her. It was silent for a few seconds before the voice on the other side of the phone spoke.

"Sapphire" She froze. She never thought she'd hear that voice again.

"Brian?" She sat up in bed now that she was fully awake "God, I never thought I'd see the day that you actually remembered you had a little sister" She said, her voice filled with sarcasm.

"Sapphire please I need your help" Brian said and that made her laugh.

"Oh so you need my help now?" Brian knew this was coming "Where were you again when there was a warrant out of my arrest? Oh yeah that's right, you called it in. My own brother, how cliche is that"

Her brother sighed "You killed a man Sapphire and I was a cop, what did you want me to do?"

"He wasn't just any man Brian, he was our father who was an abusive piece of shit that deserved what he got" Sapphire spat as she got out of bed and walked out onto her balcony where she lit herself a cigarette.

"Sapphire believe it or not I'm not a cop anymore so I couldn't arrest you even if I wanted too. Just hear me out, please?" Brian pleaded.

"You've got five minutes. Don't waste it"

Brian smiled "All right so the job's in Rio, I'll send you the address and explain everything once you get here" He told her "And there's a lot of money involved for everyone. Are you in?"

"Fine I'm in but any funny business and we're done ya hear me?" Sapphire warned.

"I promise Sapphire now the address should pop up on your phone in the next few minutes. I'll see you soon" Brian said before hanging up. Her phone then vibrated a few minutes later with the address just like he said. She sighed, finishing up her cigarette before walking back into her bedroom to start packing.

After she was done, she wrote the address on a small piece of paper before destroying the burner phone and throwing it in the bin outside her hotel room.

She then handed in the key for the room before going back out to the carpark where her 1967 Shelby GT500CR, grey with black stripes, sat in all her glory. Getting in the car, she placed her bags on the seat next to her before she began her drive to Rio.

Who knew she was closer to her brother than she thought.

.....