ACT THIRTY THREE

Chapter Twenty Three - Nuclear Football

"Upload these coordinates to Sapphire's nav. Saph, he's in the third car and it's a guard glass limousine" Cipher told the blonde.

"Where's my team?"

"Where's her team?" Sapphire heard her ask someone "There's no sign of them yet. They are off the grid, probably just bunkered down somewhere"

"Closing in on him. You guys ready?"

"One thing I can guarantee you Saph. No one's ready for this. I want every car with a chip with a zerodie exploit in a two mile radius around that motorcade, now. Hack them all"

Cipher had created mass terror with hacking the cars that were now driving around by themselves "You're up Sapphire"

Getting out near the limousine with a mask on and a shield in her right hand which came in handy when a ray of bullets came from a man in the drivers seat "Unlucky bastard" Sapphire said when the man ran out of bullets as she dropped the shield and jumped onto the trunk of the car.

"Give me the case and no one has to get hurt" She ordered but nobody moved.

"Give her the case!"

"These are nuclear launch codes. We cannot give it to her!"

While they started to argue about their options, Sapphire had turned on the saw and cut open the gas tank before pulling a flare out of the pocket on her chest and lighting it.

"What is she doing now?"

"She just cut a hole in our gas tank"

Knocking on the Minister's window with the flare and it wasn't long before the case was pushed out the window and into her hands.

"Good work, Sapphire. Meet you at the pick up"

-----

"We got an army of cars driving themselves" The radio blared through the room the team was in as they waited for any news on Sapphire "Send backup! Send SWAT! I don't care if you send the goddamn boy scouts, just send us some help!"

Brian got up from his chair, grabbing one of the radios "Now that's Sapphire" He said, turning back around to face the team and Dom nodded in response.

The blonde quickly got into the Nissan Skyline and started the engine, Letty then got into her Corvette. Dom was in his Dodge Charger, Roman got into the Bentley GT BR9 Coupe, and Ramsey and Tej were in the Mercedes Amgen GT.

Little Nobody pulled out the warehouse in the blue 2017 Subaru BRZ and Deckard drove the black 2016 Jaguar F-Type Coupe S.

"I think I know where my team's at" Sapphire told Cipher as she got to the end of the street where her family was blocking her from going any further.

"Where?"

"Right in front of me"

"This is on you. Get out of there, Saph" The woman nodded as she saw two more cars come up behind her to block that exit off too. It was Dom and Deckard.