𝘏𝘌𝘐𝘚𝘛

"Let's do this" Sapphire said, walking over to her brother's car as she got into the passenger seat

Hobbs took a sharp turn left as they arrived at the police station. He drove straight through the gates, the men quickly shooting at them as Hobbs drove through the concrete wall.

Brian stopped the car, Hobbs reversed back so they would be in front of him and Elena. Sapphire stayed inside the car as Brian and Dom got out, grabbing the metal hooks from the back of the cars and hooking them to the vault.

Once they got back into their cars, they slammed their foot down on the gas. It took a few minutes before the vault disconnected from the wall as they sped out of there. Police sirens were wailing in the distance whilst the vault rolled behind them when they turned the corner.

"Call it out, Mia!" Dom shouted into the radio.

"You've got a straight shot for two blocks" Mia told them "Go right"

"Got it" Sapphire responded as Brian pulled the emergency brake to turn and stop the vault from dragging the cars with it.

"Well, the plan is working" Mia said over the radio "You've got every cop in Rio coming after you. You guys gotta move"

"What's the best route?" Brian asked her.

"Keep going straight another half a mile on Rua Fonseca"

But ahead Dom spotted cop cars blocking off an intersection ahead with spike strips across the road.

"That ain't gonna work" As they drew near, Dom scanned the area and yelled "To the right!"

And Sapphire saw it, the tiniest gap between the police cars on the corner.

"We can't shoot through that!" Brian said.

"Got no choice, we're going right!" Dom said over the radio before they racked their wheels to make a hard turn and get through the gap.

Struggling to the wrestle the vault back in line, gravity sends it swinging wide as it continues like a wrecking ball into an empty bank on the corner causing bricks, glass and money to go everywhere.

"Shit!" Brian yelled as the vault came rolling out of the building.

Sapphire laughed in shock "Holy shit..."

"Guys, I'm hearing all this chatter" Mia said incredulously "Did you guys just take out a bank?"

"You know we did" Sapphire said with a smile, still quite shocked that it worked.