ACT TWENTY

Chapter Twenty- House Rules

"I can't believe they stole a seventy ton tank for a three ounce computer chip" The military man; Oakes muttered as they stared at the little case with the chip in it.

Hobbs gave him a look "That three ounce computer chip is more deadly than one thousand of those tanks"

Oakes looked away and towards where Letty was sat and then Sapphire who was stood next to her "What about them?"

"Not them" Brian, Dom, and Tej stated as Sapphire stood in-front of Letty protectively.

Oakes looked between the two, not convinced "But they were working with Shaw"

"Was" Brian stated as everyone came to stand in front of the two "They've always been one of us"

Hobbs then looked over at Oakes "Let's give them a minute" He offered while nodding to Riley to join the two before they walked out the room.

Dom walked away and Letty was about to stand up and follow but Brian stepped in-front of her as everyone backed away, letting the two of them talk.

"Hey" He whispered as she looked at him "Look, I don't even know how to say this to you" Letty looked at him patiently as she waited for him to continue "Everything that's happened here is because of me. I'm the one that put you undercover. . ."

"Stop" Letty cut him off with a small smile "I may not remember anything but I know one thing about myself. Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to" She told him and Brian nodded before the Latina walked towards Dom.

Sapphire smiled at the two as she stood in the middle of Brian and Tej when Hobbs entered the room holding Owen's arms while Riley led the other two crew members in "Hey, Toretto! You need to hear this"

Dom and Letty came down the stairs as Tej grabbed Sapphire's hand and rubbed his thumb over her knuckles for some sort of comfort as he lead her over to them with Gisele, Han, and Brian following them. Roman also came over to listen to what Owen had to say.

Owen looked around the team when his eyes found Sapphire's as he gave her a sick smirk "You guys really think you've won. This code you live by, it's the very reason why you weren't even in the game" His eyes then landed on Dom "I told you exactly what I was gonna do if you didn't walk away, Toretto" He then looked back at Sapphire "And I told you what was gonna happen O'conner if you betrayed us. But you didn't listen. I told you I can reach out and break you whenever I want. And I have" Sapphire gripped Tej's hand tighter as she felt herself tense up.

Owen still had that sick smirk on his face as he looked at the blonde "Maybe you should call Mia and Scarlett"

Dom and Brian immediately tensed up while Sapphire shook her head as she took out her phone from her jeans pocket and dialled Mia's number "You wouldn't dare" Pushing the tears back and ignoring the way her heart was nearly thumping out of her chest "Mia? Scar?" She questioned as soon as someone picked up the phone.

"Saph!" Two voices screamed through the phone before it was cut off and that made Sapphire see red.

Moving forward before anyone could stop her, her fist then went flying straight into Owen's face. The force knocking him down to the floor "That's your sister you psycho!" She yelled and went for another hit but Oakes had quickly intervened and pulled her away from Owen.