ACT FOURTEEN

Chapter Fourteen- Bring them home

So you all remember when Sapphire said it wouldn't be as bad as she thought at Owen's "secret warehouse"? Yeah well she lied.

Being apart of Owen's team wasn't like a family it was more like strangers working on a job together. Anyway right now she was hacking into every camera in Moscow to see the damage Owen and his team had caused since she learned hacking back with Tej.

And that's was another thing she couldn't get her head round, tej. Why did he leave her? She thought they had something, guess not.

Anyway back to the task in hand, whilst looking at all the damage they had done it was also to check what had happened to Oaks after they left and let's say it wasn't a pretty site.

Watching as Luke Hobbs beat the absolute shit out of Oaks before he sang like a canary as Owen scoffed before walking out the room, knowing Oaks all too well.

"Well we all knew that was gonna happen" Scarlett commented, but Saph's eyes were glued to the screen "Fucking got our backs my ass" Sapphire spoke towards oaks on the paused video, anger laced in her voice before turning off the computer.

Getting up with all eyes on her but she didn't take any notice as she made her way back to her "bedroom" and letting the door slam behind her.

When a knock five minutes later caused the girl to jump before asking in confusion "Scarlett?"

------------------------------------
Dom 3rd Person Pov:

Dom was now sat in Brian and Mia's garden with corona beers in each of their hands as Dom was gonna tell Brian something he himself couldn't believe, his wife and Saph were alive.

Seeing the look Brian was giving him he sighed before handing his brother in law the folder that Hobbs had given him not that long ago "Taken a week ago"

Of course Brian was confused before reading the label and knowing exactly who it was from "Diplomatic Security Service" His blue eyes looked up at Dom as he stated with certainty in his voice "Hobbs"

Dom nodded slowly as he watched Brian's eyes flicker to the pictures "No fucking way" Brian shook his head, trying to keep the tears at bay "No, no, no" He said the last one like he was trying to reassure himself somehow.

"Ya know, I used to do this shit all the time as a cop. This is exactly what cops do. He's messing with your head" He then looked up at Dom as he threw the folder on the table "Letty and Saph are dead, Dom"

But Dom knew by the sound of his voice, he wanted to find out the truth too "I need to know for sure and so do you. You miss her like fucking crazy Brian and don't you even deny it"

Brian sighed before nodding after a few minutes "Then I'm going with you" He demanded, he'd do anything for his sister and if it's true that she's actually alive then he's diving head first into whatever game this is.

"Thought you said you were leaving this life behind" Dom joked, a smirk on his face as Brian chuckled "We both said we were leaving this life behind" Brian shot back, a smile on his face as they both took a sip of their beers.

"He's right" A voice called out and Brian and Dom both turned their heads to see Mia walking over to them "We're family. If we got a problem, we deal with it together. Like we always have" Brian smiled, gripping onto Mia's hand that was resting on his shoulder.

"And I'll feel safer knowing your both out there, watching each other's backs. Your stronger together. You always have been" Dom and Brian nodded at each other knowingly, they were always better as a duo everyone knew that.

"Okay and I want Letty back" Mia's eyes were now beginning to water as she looked up taking a breath before her eyes trailed back to her brother "Fucking hell Dom, Letty's been here since day one and Saph well, she's just Saph ya know. She was that girl that always knew what to say in any situation and always had your back"

Brian smiled listening to his wife, they were all true "Their both supposed to be here with us, right now. So go get Letty and Saph"

"Bring them home"