ACT THIRTEEN

Chapter Thirteen-People come and go

"This is what 100 million buys?" Luke Hobbs was now stood in the backyard of the one and only Dominic Toretto "It wasn't that hard to find you, Toretto"

"I wasn't hiding" Dom stated as he took his eyes from the view in-front of him and to the cop "How's the life of the retired international criminal?" Dom chuckled at that before actually thinking about the question "I like it here. It's quiet. Nice weather and no extradition"

"So what are you doing here, cop?" He was blunt with it and Hobbs understood that "Last Tuesday, a team of highly coordinated drives took down an entire military convoy in Russia" Dom still kept his straight face as he shook his head.

"I don't do cold weather" He still had his signature small smirk on his face but Hobbs nodded "I know it wasn't you. But you're going to help me catch the team responsible" Dom frowns before they both heard a gun click.

"And you ain't gonna need that" Dom smirked as Elena came out of the house her pistol in her hand "You can't touch him, Hobbs. You've got no powers"

"I'm not here to extradite anyone. See, he's going to come voluntarily. As a matter of fact he's going to beg me" The file that he had in his hand he then handed it over to Dom "These were taken a week ago. I'll see you out front"

Dom stares down at the two black and white pictures that were paper clipped to the top of the file in pure shock, it was Letty and Sapphire. He held in his tears after seeing the picture of his wife after all this time.

"It's Letty, isn't it?" Elena questioned after resting the gun by her side and looking over at her boyfriends face that was nothing but pain.

"And Saph, it's impossible" He mumbled, still captivated by the two pictures but if there was any chance that Letty and Sapphire were alive he would jump into it headfirst. No matter the cost.

Elena glanced over Dom's shoulder as she stared at the two pictures "If that was my family, if there was a chance, no matter how small, I would go" She admitted knowing if that was her Husband she'd go too. Even though she loved Dom she knew this was the right thing to do.

Finally taking his eyes off the pictures he looked at Elena knowing this was her letting Dom go. Giving her a small smile he then pulled her into his chest and kissed her temple before letting her go and walking around the front to where the DSS Agent was waiting for him.

Leaning against his car as he stared at the cop in-front of him, he sighed "Me and Brian are gonna to need everything all the info you got" Hobbs just stared back at Dom "You'll get it when the teams gets it"

Dom instantly shook his head "No team" After everything he did with Braga to get justice for Letty and now she was alive. And Sapphire well she got shot they all watched her being taken into the emergency room, they watched her casket get lowered into the ground and what now she's alive? "This is going to have to be me and Brian alone"

"It's not that simple" The DSS Agent started "The crew we're after, they hit like thunder and disappear like smoke. You both go in there, you won't even touch them" Dom sighed as his jaw tightened at what Hobbs had said.

"I've been chasing these guys across four continents and 12 countries, and believe me, the last damn place I want to be right now is on your front doorstep, selling girl scout cookies" Dom then looked up from the ground as he decided to accept "I need your help, Dom. I need your team"

Dom nodded slowly. Yes he did want it to be him and Brian alone but if calling in his team would help then he'd do it.

However, after they had got the safe in Rio and Sapphire's death the team all retired around the world. With Han and Gisele moving to Hong Kong, Roman and Tej were living the luxury life, Leon had gone to the Dominican Republic, Rico and Tego were off the map, and his sister Mia lives with Brian and their son; Jack.

"I need time" Dom insisted calmly with a nod from Hobbs as he handed him a piece of paper with a address on it causing Dom to raise his eyebrow "London?" That meant Letty had been alive this entire time and was only in London.

"Classified" Was all Hobbs said as he left Dom to gather in his team. He knew they'd all fly in after they find out what's at stake and because they were family but there was one person he was scared to tell and see.

Sapphire 3rd Person Pov:

All the blonde girl wanted to do was go home even though she was told over and over again by Owen that her family had left her, she wanted to know for sure. 

And now she was sat on a bed in a room that Owen said would be her new bedroom for the time being but she wasn't as happy as she should've of been instead she was crying. Anyone else would probably call the girl dramatic but she was confused, scared, in pain she had the right to cry.

"Hey, Sapphire right?" Startled, she quickly tried to wipe her tears but failed miserably as she looked up and saw a beautiful, blonde girl stood in the doorway "I'm Scarlett, Owen's sister" The girl introduced herself as she shut the door and made her way to sit on the end of the bed.

"Your his sister? You don't even look alike" Scarlett laughed "Yeah I get that a lot but I take after my mother more with the blonde hair and everything"

Sapphire nodded before looking down at her lap "Hey don't cry over my brother. I know he can be harsh sometimes but in reality he's nice well when he wants to be" Sapphire didn't know how she knew about Owen taking her in but they were siblings so it does kinda make sense.

"But I don't have any family, they left me. Alone, to what fight for myself?" The tears were about to flow again when Scarlett put her hand on the girls knee causing Sapphire to look up at her "That's what lifes about, people come and go" Scarlett shrugged "Just try not to take it personally because if you do ya might be holding on to the wrong ones" Sapphire smiled while nodding, taking in what she just said "Remember that" 

Getting up from the bed she opened the door, "I've got your back now" Scarlett gave her her signiture smirk before playfully winking at Sapphire then closing the door behind her.

Sapphire chuckled, "Maybe it won't be so bad here after all" She thought, a small smile on her face, as she fell back onto the bed.