PROLOGUE

Fast Six-Ghosts

Diplomatic Security Service Headquarters-
Washington, D.C.

Agent Monica Fuentes saunters into the dark office that belonged to no other than Diplomatic Security Service Agent; Luke Hobbs.

A small desk lamp was lighting up the room as Hobbs was working late again while trying to find the smallest bit of where Dominic Toretto could be.

Sauntering into his office uninvited with a smirk on her face before dropping a folder on the Agents desk as he looked up at her to elaborate "Moscow, 3:ooam this morning" Nodding slowly he quickly scanned over the file "Team of drivers hijacked a military convoy"

Hobbs then looked up in hope "Toretto?" That's the only question he was interested in but all he got was a shake of the head but she still had a smirk on her face as she knew something he didn't.

"Nope" She said simply and that was all it took for Hobbs to close the file and try to hand it back to her because if it wasn't about Dominic Toretto he didn't want to know "I ain't interested" But Monica wasn't backing down so easily as she give the document back to him "Yes, you are" She retorted as she nodded to the file once again "Keep looking"

Hobbs groaned narrowing his eyes just a little before doing what she said and what he saw next shocked him. Staring at the file that regarded the robbery he saw two photographs attached, one of Leticia 'Letty' Ortiz and the other Sapphire Rose O'conner.

"Do you believe in ghosts?"