ACT TWENTY FOUR

Chapter Twenty Four - Abu Dhabi

Sapphire stood with Tej in the elevator as his arm was wrapped around her waist with his hand resting on her butt. She wore a tight, black Versace dress and her dirty, blonde hair flowed nicely down her back in curls{outfit up above}.

"You look beautiful" Tej said as Sapphire smiled, leaning up to kiss him.

"And you look very handsome" He smiled and placed another kiss to her lips before guiding her over to the corner of the elevator as his hands still rested on her butt.

Sapphire wrapped her arms around his neck and tugged him closer, not wanting any space between them both when the elevator dinged causing them to break apart from there heated make out session.

Sapphire smirked as she wiped away the smudged lipstick on the corner of her lips with her thumb "Showtime, baby" She then left the elevator as Tej leant back against the wall and smiled.

"No, no, no, no. Listen, man, they telling me they party like this every day" Roman said over their comms "On this level, they party every day. This is crazy. I might have to move out here. I think I'm gonna start a new culture. It's called Blairab. You know, like black Arab?"

Everyone ignored him as Dom spoke "How are we looking, Tej?" He asked.

"We're almost in position" Tej responded "Okay, so this is how it works. We gotta move in sync if we're gonna pull this off, so let's go over it to make sure everyone clearly understands their roles"

"Roman, that means you" Sapphire said while taking a glass of champagne from a hostess.

"You know what? You're being real unprofessional right now, Saph" Roman retorted.

"The God's Eye chip is hidden in a speed drive installed in the Prince's car, which he keeps in a safe room vault" Tej continued as he met up with Ramsey before going to where they needed to be.

"Now, I make eight to ten plainclothes security" Brian informed as Sapphire took another sip of her drink while looking around.

"Not to mention the Prince and his personal bodyguards" Dom added.

Brian turned to the face the bar as did Dom "Security cameras are clustered by the North wall" He informed Dom "That's where the vault is"

"'Now, to get in that vault, we gotta tap into the security system, which can be accessed in the Prince's bedroom" Tej said.

Sapphire then put down her finished champagne on the nearest table "Alright, guys, I'm going in" She said and headed for the Prince's bedroom.

"I'm right behind you" Letty told her.

"Excuse me" Sapphire said while walking up to the guard that had been stationed outside the room as he started to speaking to her in Arabic.

"Sapphire, there you are" Letty came from round the corner and walked over to them "Sorry about her, she's just a bit drunk that's all"

"The party is that way" The guard told them and pointed to where Letty had come from "This room is off limits"

Sapphire stumbled causing the guard to lean out and catch her before she hit the guard in the throat, resulting in him being knocked out. As his body slumped to the ground, Letty grabbed his key card and handed it to Sapphire before the doors opened and they dragged the guard inside.