ACT SEVENTEEN

Chapter Seventeen- Ride Or Die

"Ivory" Letty called out as she threw him her car keys.

"Yo" He caught them.

"It's going to need some repairs" She told him as he nodded "No problem, treacle"

Letty walked up to where the rest of the team was when she noticed Sapphire wasn't there "Where's Sapphire?" She asked with slight concern.

"Don't know, don't care" Spoke Owen "Now, listen up. That was a very different breed from Hobbs's usual wannabe warriors. We need to learn who these people are, what they're made of. Vegh?"

"O,conner, Parker, Pearce, Toretto and the rest of the team" She said, throwing their files on the table including Sapphire's "These guys are common criminals. Tonight these common criminals were seconds away from taking us down"

"Show them the respect they deserve, or it weakens us" Owen finished when Sapphire pulled in with her black nissan skyline gtr r34 as she slammed the door shut and made her way over to the team.

"Nice of you to join us, O'conner" She just gave Shaw a death glare as she leant on one of the posts with her arms crossed.

Owen then moved back over to Letty "You might want to see this" Passing her a picture "Ring any bells?"

It was a picture of Letty sat on Dom's lap at what looked like a barbecue "Yeah. That's the guy I shot"

"Also known as your boyfriend" Sapphire mumbled but by the look she got off Shaw, he heard her pretty well.

Shaw pried his eyes away from Sapphire and looked back over at Letty "You look happy" He tried to get a some sort of reaction out of her but Letty was telling the truth, she really didn't remember a thing.

"I don't remember him" She said a bit more harshly "That's bullshit. We've got a problem, guys. We got a picture of her with the guy who almost took you out" Klaus pointed to Owen before his eyes went to Saph "And that bitch shot at my car to save one of the little pricks" He added.

"Klaus, aren't you team muscle?" Letty asked as Sapphire's eyes landed on Klaus.

"Don't make us go over there and make you team pussy. Oh, and call me a bitch one more time I swear to god" Shutting him up completely, Saph and Letty sent each other a proud smirk.

"I like this girl" Letty stated.

"God your just like your brother" She smiled at Owen "Damn right I am"

His eyes lingering on Sapphire a bit longer before he faced his team "She doesn't remember him. Name and records aren't enough. I want personal information, get into their lives, into their minds. Find their weakness and we will exploit them"

Sapphire frowned, no way she was letting them fuck over her family. Family always came first, Ride or Die till the end her brother taught her and she wasn't letting that go anytime soon.

"O'conner, we need to talk. My office now"

The Team's 3rd Person Pov:

"Yeah right this is crazy, man" Roman stated, chewing on a chocolate bar while looking at a screen with Shaw's crew on it.

"What are you talking about now?" Tej asked as he leaned away from his computer to look at Roman, his voice was a bit hoarse when he spoke because after finding out Sapphire was really alive but didn't want to come home to her brother, her family, him.