ACT NINETEEN

Chapter Nineteen- Hold On

The elevator to the warehouse of the team opened, revealing Brian, Tej, and Sapphire. They walked out as Roman walked dropped the bags he was holding "You son of a bitch! You made it!" He laughed hugging Brian when he noticed Sapphire.

"Holy shit, Saph!" Pulling the blonde into a hug as she laughed, hugging him back before he placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"I missed you too Rome"

"Wait, why you all wet?" Roman asked in confusion as Sapphire laughed slightly and quickly changed the subject. 

"Long story so what's been going on since I've been gone?" The girl asked as she glanced around, Tej smiled.

"Figured out they're hitting an army base in Spain"
Roman informed as Han and Gisele made their way over "Border patrol ID'ed Shaw's men crossing through last night"

Sapphire flinched at that name but quickly covered it up before Gisele squealed and pulled Sapphire into a hug. Han and Brian doing their handshake before he informed them "Hobbs and Riley went to lock down the base. They're going to meet us there"

"About Riley" Everyone looked at Sapphire as their eyebrows furrowed "I think she's working for Shaw okay so just be careful, all of you" They all nodded as she gave them a small, tired smile.

Han then pulled Sapphire into a hug while Brian hugged Gisele "Where's Dom?" Brian questioned.

She pointed him in the direction of his best-friend "He wasn't going without you or Sapphire"

Brian and Sapphire walked over in the direction she pointed to "Dom" Sapphire called his name and he turned around to face her.

"Saph" He sighed in relief as she met him halfway and pulled him into a hug "Thank god your okay" He whispered as he kissed her forehead. They pulled away and Dom looked between her and Brian.

As Sapphire went and got changed with some clothes Gisele had given her, Brian sighed "I found out what happened to Letty and Saph. It's all my fault"

"Brian, whatever you found out, that's for you. What we're about to do now, is for them"

----

Sapphire was wearing a pair of black high waist cargo jeans that had flap pockets on the sides and then a black neck button front tank top to match. Finishing with some black combat boots, her blonde, almost dry hair was tied up in a ponytail and a pistol was tucked into the waistband of her jeans. And of course a few knifes stashed in her boots.

"I just caught word they caught one of Shaw's men at the base. It's time" Tej walked over to the group, wrapping his arm around Sapphire's waist as they stood in the plane on their way to Spain.

"Somethings not right" Brian and Sapphire spoke at the same time "He wanted us to find that guy. Think about it. At Interpol, you were face to face with him"

Everyone then stood around Brian as Roman looked at him "Brian, so what are you saying?" He asked.

"Braga said the only way you get near Shaw is if he wants you to" Brian told them as Dom then thought it over "Tej, where's the component?"