𝘈𝘔𝘉𝘜𝘚𝘏

The team were antsy and ready to go as they did their last minute checks to make sure they pulled this job off successfully

Sapphire was loading up her weapons in case things went south. She had a concealed ankle holster on her right leg as she slid her gun and her knife into it before putting her pant leg back down when Tej came walking over.

"Hey, so I was thinking about what you said yesterday" Tej started as Sapphire turned her head to look at him with a raised brow.

"Yeah and what's that?" She asked while putting on her jacket.

"About you going back on the run again after all this. I was thinking, what if you stayed with me? You know I'd keep you safe" Tej said, his hand coming to rest on her lower back.

"Uh yeah, I'd like that" She said it so quietly that Tej was sure he would've missed it if he wasn't standing so close to her.

"All right then" He smirked and gave her hip a small squeeze "I'll see you soon"

And just before he went to walk away, Sapphire grabbed his hand "Be safe out there" She said before wrapping her arms around his neck and his arms quickly went around her waist.

"You too" He mumbled into her neck causing her to smile before they pulled away from the hug and went their separate ways.

"I'm all set" Roman said as he closed the hood of one of the police cars, Han walking past him "Yo, Santos. Van good?"

"You know we're always good, bro" Rico answers as Mia looks up from the laptop "Alright guys Hobbs is on the other side of the city"

"We're not gonna get a better window" Brian added.

"Okay guys, it's show time!" Dom spoke "First team in position, let's go"

One by one, the cars roared to life as they sped away. Roman, Han, Gisele, Tej, Tego and Santos until all that's left is Dom, Mia, Brian, Vince and Sapphire.

Brian was saying goodbye to Mia, both painfully aware that it could be the last time they ever see each other. He could tell how worried she was about everything, but she was trying her best not to show it.

"Moscow, Bali, Goa, Hong Kong. And what do they all have in common?"

"No extradition" Mia smiled at him.

"We're one hour away from the rest of our lives" Brian told her as Mia leant up to press her lips to his and just as they pulled away, Vince was yelling "Cops!"