𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘈𝘚𝘏 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘌

The team were now gathered outside one of Reyes' cash houses until a man approached the door so Sapphire put on her ski mask before creeping up behind him with her shotgun aimed at the man's ribcage

"Ato normal" She ordered and the man nodded "Sem movimentos bruscos, você me ouve?" The man nodded once more before knocking on the door and the peephole opened making the man lean forward to show them it's him.

Sapphire gave a subtle nod to the team who quickly made their way over each with ski masks on when the door was unlocked giving Sapphire the go ahead to send the shoulder of her shotgun into the man's face, causing him to stumble back. The team burst into the cash house with their guns raised.

"Ninguém se mexe!" Sapphire shouted.

There was rows and rows of women in their underwear doing the men's dirty work. They soon started to scream once they saw the sight of the team. Sapphire helped Brian and the rest of the team gather the money and tie up all the workers.

In the blink of an eye, they owned the warehouse without firing a single bullet.

"That's all of it" Brian said to Dom as they stood next to the pallet full of money.

"Are you crazy? Do you know who's house this is? Whose money you're stealing?" One of the men yelled.

"We ain't stealing it" And to their utter shock, Dom douses the money in gasoline before lighting it up.

"You're a dead man! You're all dead men! There won't be anywhere for you to hide!" The man continued to yell.

"Who's hiding?" Dom asked, pulling off his mask as the team followed suit.

"You tell your boss exactly who did this. And you tell him there's more coming" Dom finished as the money burned without any hope of stopping it, the team exited the warehouse and back into their cars.

.....

In a garage hideout, Luke Hobbs stood watching his team as they finished resembling the GT40. Fusco placed the last piece.

"Voilà"

"Turn it over" Hobbs said so he does and it ran perfectly.

"Diagnostics are fine" Fusco said but Hobbs wasn't having it.

"Keep looking" Hobbs ordered before he leant in and checked the dash were he saw a slot for the custom installed navigation system "Goddamn shame adding bullshit like that to a classic...Might as well slap neon lights on it"

Hobbs pressed the power button on navigation device.

"I'm telling you, man, if something was missing, we'd kno-" Suddenly, a message flashed across the screen: