𝘈 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘛

Brian ripped through the straightaways and he was doing a solid job, but the team caught flashes of him on the monitors

He wasn't going fast enough.

"How'd I do?" Brian asked, stepping out of the car and looking up at the team.

"Camera caught you" Han informed in from where he was stood leaning against the railing with one hand and a beer in the other.

"What?" Brian asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, it still caught you" Han said as Brian walked towards them frustrated.

"Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing, as well"

"We're gonna need a faster car" Dom said, looking at Brian.

Over the past couple days the team had been doing different tests with a bunch of different cars that Dom, Brian and Sapphire had won them and today it was Gisele's turn.

No one had actually passed without getting caught by one of the cameras so Sapphire was quite excited to see what the Israeli woman could do.

They all watched as Gisele flawlessly drifted through the track as Sapphire heard Han mutter from beside her "I think I'm in love" Sapphire smirked at him before turning her eyes back to the track to see Gisele pull up in front of them.

"That was real solid work but camera three still caught you" Roman informed the woman as she stood in the doorway of the car as she nodded "Let's do it again, then" She said confidently, getting back in her car as she did the track all over again.

Gisele pulled to a stop again in front of them as camera three still caught her, she got out and looked over at Sapphire who was stood smoking a cigarette like usual.

"Guess it's my turn then" She said once she realised everyone was staring at her. Putting out the cigarette, she climbed into the car and put her foot on the gas before taking off around the track.

Tej couldn't believe what he was seeing. He knew she was smart and that she could handle her own but did he know she could drive that well? No he didn't and he wouldn't be lying when he said it turned him on a bit.

The team watched Sapphire smoothly drifted to a stop and step out of the car as the team looked at her and then back to the monitors. They were impressed to say the least.

"Now that's my girl!" Roman yelled as he jogged down the steps and pulled her into a hug whilst spinning her around slightly. He hadn't seen her race since she went on the run and completely disappeared from the radar. She has defiantly improved since then.