EPILOGUE

Chapter Thirty Seven - Till Death Do You Part

Sapphire and Tej was now back home in Miami as the blonde was stood in the garden cooking some chicken for the annual barbecue when she saw Mr Nobody and Little Nobody walk into the back garden.

"Hey, guys" She smiled as they walked over to her.

"Hey, kid" Mr Nobody hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"I wanted to thank you" Sapphire said, looking up at the man.

"No need" Mr Nobody smiled "Oh and about your mother, yes she is still on the loose and there has been some reports that she's in Athens but, she won't be nuking any city's anytime soon and that's all thanks to you"

The blonde smiled "Thank you again" Mr Nobody patted her on the shoulder before he walked over to Hobbs.

"How you doing, Junior?" Sapphire said, hugging Little Nobody as he smiled and hugged her back.

"I'm alright, what about you?"

Checking on the chicken as she looked at the man "Really good actually. It's great to be back home, knowing that's it's all over and done with ya know?"

Little Nobody nodded "Yeah I know what you mean" Sapphire smiled and went to open her mouth to say something when Willow came bounding out the house and straight over to Little Nobody.

Sapphire chuckled as Little Nobody bent down to stroke her "She likes you"

"Glad I made a good first impression" He looked up at the blonde and smiled before turning around at the two new voices that had entered the garden. It was Mia and Brian walking into the house with Jack in his arms.

"Go say hi to your brother, I'll keep an eye on the food" Sapphire smiled, thanking him before walking over to her brother and sister in-law.

"I'm so glad your home, Saph. For real this time" Mia said as she brought the blonde in for a hug.

"It's good to be back Mia and it's so good to see you" Sapphire then hugged her brother before Deckard Shaw arrived and that made everyone go silent as they watched him and Dom talk while he finally got to hold his son.

The blonde smiled as Letty walked over to the two while she went over to Deckard "Even thought I still hate you, thank you for bringing my nephew home"

Deckard chuckled slightly as he put his hands in his jacket pocket "What made you think I would do it?"

The blonde sighed "Sibling love. I saw that look you gave Cipher and I knew you wanted revenge" She looked over at Dom who was smiling as he cradled Marcos in his arms "Glad I did it"

"Can't believe you went to see my mother" And with that, the two just burst out laughing.

"Me neither but she's an amazing woman. Tell her I said thank you"

Deckard nodded "Will do" The Brit looked over at Dom, Letty and Marcos before turning around to leave when Sapphire stopped him.

"Your just gonna leave without saying goodbye?" The blonde joked, making Deckard chuckle "Come on, let's eat"

Little Nobody had put the last plate of chicken on the table as everyone sat down around it, including Deckard. Everyone went quiet as Sapphire started to speak "You've heard Dom say plenty of times that you never turn your back on family. So, I want to thank you all for never turning your back on me"