𝘚𝘈𝘓𝘜𝘋𝘌 𝘔𝘐 𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘐𝘈

"We got a hit

"We got a hit. 70s Charger going Eastbound on Avenida Atlantica" Fusco called out from his spot at his laptop.

"Let's go! Move out!" Hobbs ordered as they all put on their vests and equipment before getting into their vehicles and rushing towards the location.

"It's stopped. A block ahead!" Wilkes told Hobbs.

"Park it. We're going on foot" Hobbs told his team over the radio.

Sapphire was leaning against the hood of her car with a beer in her hand talking to Roman and her brother as they were surrounded by their team and the Brazilian street races when Hobbs and his team approached the group of criminals.

"Hey, Toretto. You're under arrest"

"Arrest?" Dom asked "I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How about you Brian? Sapphire?"

"No, not a bit" Brian agreed with a smirk playing on his face as he shook his head.

"Not even a little bit" Sapphire answered before taking a sip of her beer.

"Give it a minute, it'll sink in" Hobbs told them.

"We didn't kill those feds. That was Reyes" Brian looked directly at him when he spoke.

"I don't give a shit" Hobbs snapped, getting impatient "I'm just here to bring in three assholes whose names hit my desk"

"Spoken like a true hero" Brian taunted knowing he was getting under his skin.

"That's funny" Hobbs took a step towards them "Coming from a guy who took an oath of a cop and then went against everything it stood for. Or a woman who killed her father and has been on the run for the last four years. Or some wannabe tough guy prick who beat a man half to death with a socket wrench. Yeah, real tough. You turn around and put your hands behind your back"

"I don't think so" Dom walked over to him.

"Your mistake is thinking you got a goddamn choice, boy" Hobbs said and in perfect synchronisation, Hobbs' team drew their guns yet Dom didn't even flinch.

"And your mistake? Thinking you're in America. You're a long way from home. This is Brazil" Dom rose his arms and all the Brazilians pulled out their guns, aiming them at Hobbs and his team.

Sapphire smirked knowing that Hobbs and his team were outgunned.

Chato then walked up to Hobbs "Come on, Boss. Another day" He told him as he looked at every gun pointing their way "Come on, H, it's a lot of heat"