ACT THIRTY SIX

Chapter Thirty Six - Classified

"Guys, we got company" Tej's worried voice came through the radio "A lot of company"

"Alright, well, here's the plan" Dom spoke up "There is a sea lock at the opening of the bay, we get their first, and close it, we can stop the submarine from escaping into open water and disappearing forever"

"I've got the location" Ramsey shared a look with Letty as she spoke "It's ten miles southwest"

"Ten miles? We're not going to make it ten seconds!" Little Nobody exclaimed.

"Hey! We do what we do best. We improvise, remember?" Brian said, bringing the team deja vu as that was the same sentence the blonde had said when they had to stop Shaw's tank.

"Let's do this then" Letty then sped up and started to drive on the ice while Roman was having a bit of a difficulty as his car was spinning out of control.

"What's the matter, Roman? Forget your snow tires?" Tej asked as the whole team chuckled.

"You loving that Lambo now?" Letty asked with a smirk on her face.

"Why are they shooting at me?!" Roman yelled into his radio after finally gaining control of his car.

Brian then picked up his radio "Maybe cause you're in the orange Lamborghini, I don't know"

"Shut up, Brian!"

-----

"Sapphire, do you really wanna put that car in gear?" Cipher asked the girl whose hand rested on the gear shaft.

"Do you?" Rhodes asked this time, clicking the safety of his gun and pointing it at the blonde's head.

She sighed before putting it in park "I didn't think so" Cipher whispered and it wasn't until a few minutes later when she spoke again "Rhodes, take her team out"

"I'm on it" He replied and got out of the car leaving Sapphire wishing that she would get the call from Deckard to say that Marcos is safe.

-----

"Roman, get in front of me!" Tej yelled to Roman since he was the one driving the tank so Roman did exactly that "Okay, y'all wanna play it rough? Now it's my turn. Yeah, baby!"

"Guys, we got snowmobiles on the right" Roman informed everyone.

"They're gonna flank us!" Letty shouted.

"No they ain't" Hobbs spoke as he ploughed them down with his Ice Ram truck.

"Oh shit" Dom cursed when he saw a missile hit the ice right in front of Roman's car causing him to swerve yet half of his car still ended up in the water.

"Brian! Tej!"

"Rome hold tight, Tej is coming for ya" Brian told him.

"That's easy for you to say, Brian, your not the one going for a swim! Tej, hurry up!" He yelled.

"Oh, no, no, no!"