ACT TWENTY TWO

Chapter Twenty Two- Caucasus Mountains

Caucasus Mountains, Azerbaijan

Sapphire sat in the passenger seat of the car her and Tej were in as they waited in the plane. The only that could be heard through out the plane was the music from Tej's game on his phone that him and Sapphire were playing and Roman's mumbling "Yeah I'm good. From the streets. You know what I'm saying? It's nothing" Roman scoffed.

The plane hit some turbulence and it shook as Sapphire breathed out heavily before sharing a look with her boyfriend as she then watched him bring the radio to his lips "Hey, Roman. Your freaking out, ain't you?" 

"No"

Sapphire let out a laugh "Yeah, you are"

"And I said no"

Tej looked at his girlfriend with a smile before continuing "Listen, man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings. If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry. As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well being, which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment"

Sapphire and Brian both chuckled as Roman cut in with an annoyed tone "Yo, can you just chill out, man?"

"I have seen some crazy shit, Dom" Mr Nobody spoke over the radio "But this really could make some waves, so let's just try to keep it as low key as possible, huh?"

"Don't I always?" Dom asked.

Sapphire rolled her eyes in response knowing that was the biggest lie Dom had ever told "I'll tell you what" Mr Nobody spoke "You knock it down a couple of notches this time and. .I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona"

"You'd be doing yourself a favour there" Dom spoke.

Mr Nobody chuckled before Roman yelled "Can somebody just walk me through what we supposed to be doing?"

"Come on, Roman, this was your plan" Sapphire spoke "You gotta embrace it"

"No, this was not my plan" Roman exclaimed.

An alarm then started to blare and Sapphire tucked a few pieces of her dirty, blonde hair behind her ears as the hatch lowered and the wind howled "Oh, yeah, here we go. Game time" Brian spoke.

All their engines started up and Dom revved his while Roman did the cross on his body as he prayed silently "Rome, you need some fresh air?" Brian teased "Cause you about to get a whole lot of it"

"Okay, here we go!" Dom said before he reversed out the plane.

"Just when you didn't think it would get any better, huh?" Brian spoke through the radio as Tej looked to Sapphire who was surprisingly not as nervous as she thought she would be "Ready babe?" Tej asked.

"Let's do this" Sapphire nodded and Brian then reserved out the plane then Letty and Tej followed. Sapphire then gripped her seatbelt in shock as she felt the car drop and fly through the air "Oh, shit" Her and Brian exclaimed at the same time as Tej chuckled and reached out for her hand, Sapphire removing one to grip his tightly.

"Now we're moving" Brian said as the cars fell faster "Hey, everybody good? Everybody make it out?"

Sapphire glanced behind her out the back window as she noticed someone didn't come out after her and Tej "Roman" Was all Sapphire spoke into the radio and Brian understood.

"Hey, Rome? Hey, what's up, man? Talk to me, come on" Brian spoke.

"I can't do it" Roman replied.

Sapphire scoffed as Brian spoke to him again "The hell you can't. Come on, Rome! You throw that thing in reverse and get your ass out here now!"