ACT TWENTY ONE

Chapter Twenty One- Madhouse

Nobody was ready for today. It was Scarlett's funeral. Sapphire's friend and one of the people who kept her sane when she was with Owen. How is anybody supposed to be ready for this?

Walking in with Tej and Brian by her side when she saw Scarlett's mum. To Sapphire's surprise, Deckard was nowhere to be seen. She had to admit she was grateful for that, she didn't know if she was ready to see him again.

But then the other side of her wondered how he's doing. At the end of the day he did save her life that night at the docks. But the big question was why didn't he turn up for his own sisters funeral.

"Miss Shaw?" Sapphire said and walked over to where Magdalene Shaw stood.

"Sapphire. I'm so glad you came" She let out and pulled Sapphire into a hug, something she didn't expect "Scarlett always talked so highly of you, why don't you go and take a seat at the front"

Looking up at Tej before they began walking as she looked at her coffin and a picture. She looked beautiful like she always did.

Snapping out of her trance when she felt someone grab her hand. It was Tej as he sat her down next to him before Brian came and joined them.

They were all tired, this was the second funeral this week. First Gisele then Scarlett and Han's funeral would be next.

Unfortunately that's just life.

-----

Sapphire stood with her hand in Tej, a tired and sad expression on her face. Roman and Brian stood on either side of them as they attended Han'a funeral.

Dom approached the casket and set a picture of Gisele on it "They say to live in the hearts of those we leave behind is not to die. But he put you in his grave so now I'll do the same to him" He spoke to Han's casket.

"I can't do no more funerals" Roman spoke as Dom walked away.

The three looked at him as Sapphire wiped her eyes when Tej spoke "First Han, Gisele, and Scarlett. Now Hobbs is laid up, of all people. We're being hunted" Tej looked at them "You know he's out there somewhere watching, right?"

"I hope so" Brian nods as Sapphire leaned into Tej's side "Means he's close"

Roman looked at him "Just promise me, Brian. . . no more funerals"

"Just one more" Brian stated.

Tej looked to Roman while Sapphire kept her mouth shut "His"

-----

Covert Operations Base, el segundo, ca

Tej opened the car door and got out before turning around to hold a hand out to Sapphire so he could help her out of the car. The two looked around the operations base they'd been moved to before turning to Roman and Brian as they got out of their vehicles.

"This is crazy" Roman muttered as they looked around the base "The hell is going on in here?"

The four walked over to where Dom was standing with a man in a suit and a man in a military outfit around a table. Sapphire entwined her hand with Tej's as they reached them.