𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘝𝘌𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌

"The beauty of Public offices, public records" Mia said proudly as she unrolled the blueprints of the police station with Brian helping her to hold it down

"This is where he's keeping the money. The vault in the evidence room" Brian said, pointing to the blueprints.

Tej then raised his arm like he was a kid in class "Um. Uh, yeah. Can I get everybody's attention, right here, for a second. We're talking about breaking into a police station. Is anybody listening to those words? Anybody? Po-po? Five-o. One-time. Pigs. People we don't like"

"You know, police stations are designed to keep people in, not out" Han chimed in as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"That's why it's a stealth mission. We'll be in and out before they even know we were there" Brian said.

"We need eyes in there. We need the make and model of that vault" Dom said.

"That's crazy man" Roman muttered "Who's the sucker who's gotta do that?"

Everyone's eyes went to Roman and Sapphire.

"Aw hell no! Why us?" Roman asked as Sapphire sighed.

"Cause you two got the biggest mouths" Brian told him before tossing him his old badge.

"That's for damn sure" Tej mumbled while Sapphire glared at the two of them.

.....

Sapphire quickly applied some lipstick before her and Roman stepped out of the elevator. Roman was wearing Brian's old FBI badge around his neck, carrying a small sealed box.

Sapphire had a fake FBI badge clipped to her pants as they nodded at the cops who they passed. Ahead, she spotted a security camera mounted on the wall and after whispering to Roman they angled their heads so it couldn't get a clear look at their face.

Roman took the lead and walked up to the desk and flashed Brian's Federal ID, covering the photo with his thumb.

"Special Agent O'conner. U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation"

The man at the desk squinted at the badge "It says Caucasian"

"That's a tan. You know a tan? Look man, I'm working a case, got some evidence to be held, but I need to inspect your storage facility first-"

Roman went to walk behind the desk when the man stopped him "Nope"

"Look, man, I can see you're a professional. I respect that. I mean, you look like you work out a little bit, too. Look how jacked those arms are, I bet you bench, like what? 300? 350? Ah, shit. Come on, man. My boss just sent me to make sure that everything was safe"