ACT SIXTEEN

Chapter Sixteen-You don't turn your back on family even when they do

It wasn't Scarlett that had come to check on Sapphire this time because someone else had already beat her to it. Letty.

Yep you heard it right. The Letty Ortiz had gone to check on her. But the Latina had to admit, the blonde intrigued her with her fierce attitude and that smile that reminded her of someone. Someone she couldn't quite remember yet but it'll come to her, eventually.

--------------------------

"Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow. I went in, had a little therapy session with him. He gave up Shaw's hideout" Hobbs informed them as they watched down below them where Shaw was, waiting for confirmation.

"Then why aren't we down there now?" Tej asked as he looked through the binoculars he held.

"Well, we weren't invited" Hobbs stated simply when a male dispatcher spoke from where Tej was stood "Hobbs, they're sending in your punching bag" Tej told him "He's wired. He's gonna give a positive ID on Shaw before they move in"

Tej then gave the binoculars to Han so he could look through them as the man Hobbs made his punching bag walked into the warehouse where Owen Shaw was. It was a few minutes later when Tej spoke up again "I just got confirmation of Shaw. They're going in"

The team watched as all the police officers that surrounded the area ran in when Tej pressed down on his ear piece, listening in before he held up his finger "Wait, wait, hold on. . ." Everyone then turned to him "Police scanners are saying alarms are going off at Interpol headquarters"

"Shit" Brian whispered, realisation hitting him as he turned back to face Hobbs and Dom "He brought us here so he could take down Interpol. This whole thing's a set up"

Dom nodded "Han, take the team"

Tej looked confused "What about you two?" He referred to him and Brian.

"Hobbs, Brian, and I will wait for Shaw" He told him "Shaw leads to Letty and Saph"

Tej nodded as he and Roman did the "bro" hug with Brian before going towards their cars.

"Be careful man" Han told Dom as they also did the "bro" hug before following Tej and Roman with Gisele next to Han.

"Tej, how far are we from Interpol?" Han questioned over the radio as they sped down the empty roads.

"Twelve blocks away" Tej replied before speaking again "You guys, it's a ghost town over here. Shaw must have pulled all the cops to him"

"All right, y'all, we're in this shit, so let's go get it" Roman spoke.

They grew closer to Interpol as Han was letting them know "Interpol, straight ahead"

Once they all rounded the corner, shots were fired right at them. Gisele's tires screeched to a stop as she slammed on her breaks, everyone else doing the same. Gisele kicked open her car door and crouched behind it as she starting firing her gun back at the man who was shooting at them.

"Get in! Let's go!" Tej yelled to them and everyone did apart from Gisele and Han so Tej took the lead with Roman behind him.

"Rome, I got the Rover" Tej informed over the radio.