ACT THIRTY

Chapter Thirty - Just Come Home

Sapphire walked through the plane that was owned by Cipher where a redheaded man stood waiting once she got to the computer room "Move" She told him yet he remained in his place.

"Say that again" He said with a smirk.

"If I say it again, it'll be to a corpse" Sapphire threatened with no expression on her face.

He chuckled "I'm going to enjoy this"

"Welcome back Saph. Nice job out there, excited about tonight?" Cipher smiled, walking over to her.

"Don't call me that" Sapphire mumbled.

"You're going on this?" The redhead asked causing Cipher to roll her eyes.

"You're with me" Cipher then walked away with the blonde following behind her into her mother's weapon closet. Where every gun was displayed like it was the crown jewels.

"Showing me your shoe collection?" Sapphire asked.

"Yep. A pair for every occasion" She replied and pulled out a small wall with assault rifles before going to sit down.

"You have enough guns in here to outfit a small army, huh?" Sapphire asked, walking around.

"Oh, this is just the tip of the iceberg" Cipher smirked "You know what I like about you, Saph? You're a smart woman, like me and you know your place. You're a genuine outlaw just like Brian. Which is surprising because I heard that he's retired now. Or Dom who nearly got killed by a guy with a motorcycle yet he let him keep his car even though Dom won"

"That confused you?" She asked.

"Hmm. Just like it confuses me how you can go to all those street races with your fiancé and watch as the women just throw themselves at him but you don't bite"

"Well I could be a bitch and start pointless arguments and Dom could've taken that guy's car but it's about something bigger" Sapphire explained, before closing the weapon display "This way, we changed them. Oh, and don't even say Brian's name. He-we're better off without you"

However, Cipher ignored her again and continued to talk "That's not your responsibility"

"But it's who I am and who we always will be" Sapphire stated.

"Is it?" Cipher asked, raising her eyebrow "Let me ask you something, Sapphire. What's the best thing in your life?"

"My family" She answered without a doubt.

"No it's not" Cipher smiled "Not if you're being honest and remember, I'm your mother I know when you lie. And the truth is, it's the ten seconds between start and finish, when you're not thinking about anything. No family, no obligations. Just you and your car, being free" Sapphire stayed quiet "I got to tell you, this whole saving the world, Robin Hood nonsense you've been doing recently? It's bullshit. It's not you. Be who you are. Why live only a quarter mile at a time when you can live your whole life that way?"

-----

UNDISCLOSED LOCATION

"Two questions" Hobbs said after a prison break with Mr Nobody before getting driven to one of his many hidden places.