ACT TWENTY THREE

Chapter Twenty Three - The way I loved you

Ramsey groaned from where they had placed her as she started to come around causing Letty to glance over at her before turning back to the others "Hello Kitty's awake"

Roman looked to Tej who had wrapped his arms around Sapphire and held her to his chest as Roman spoke "She doesn't look like a hacker to me"

Sapphire let out a laugh "Oh, yeah? And what do hackers look like?" Tej questioned.

Roman glanced towards Ramsey "They don't suppose to look like that. I'm just saying, like, you know how they normally wear them weird little glasses that's all crooked, pimples all over the face from drinking soda? I mean, trust me, with a body like that, ain't gonna park it behind a computer"

Sapphire rolled her eyes playfully while Brian sat down in front of Ramsey "How you feeling?" When he saw her clutching her head, he asked "Did you hit your head?" Ramsey nodded "Feeling nauseous? Ears ringing? No?" He asked when she shook her head.

Ramsey then looked down and noticed she only had one shoe on "Where's my shoe?"

"Oh, it flew off when you crashed" Brian told her.

"That's the first thing you ask after you've just been thrown down a cliff?" Sapphire spoke as everyone let out a laugh.

"If you start experiencing any of those things, let me know, okay?"

"Okay" Ramsey nodded to Brian as he then got up and moved back next to Letty.

"I don't know whether to thank you for rescuing me or kick your ass for throwing me off a cliff" Ramsey spoke.

Letty chuckled as Dom turned around "Thank us or kick our ass, huh? How 'bout you tell us where that device is"

Ramsey sighed "I mailed it to a friend in Abu Dhabi"

Sapphire raised her eyebrows and looked to Dom and Brian as Tej placed his chin on top of her head making her smile slightly "That was pretty easy. That other team would've tortured you for that information"

"I didn't trust them" Ramsey said "I trust you"

Letty shook her head "Now, why would you trust us? You barely know us"

"I know enough" Ramsey shrugged before looking around at them, her eyes landing on Brian first "Ex cop. Military, something like that. The way you took out them guys shows training" She looked at Sapphire "Mama bear. You protect the ones you love and your very caring and loyal. You fight dangerously and would do anything for your family just like a mother would"

She looked to Tej "Tech guy. Offended by the hacker remark, naturally" She looked to Dom "Alpha" Then to Letty "Mrs Alpha" Letty chuckled at that as Ramsey finally looked to Roman "Joker"

Roman gave her a look "Wrong" He stood to his feet as Ramsey sighed "Double Alpha. Man candy. You know what I'm saying?"

"Man, sit your candy ass down" Tej told him.

Roman's smile dropped from his face as he sat back down "The disrespect is real around here"

"Life is binary" Ramsey spoke "Zeros and ones. Only two things keep a group like this together, fear or loyalty. And I don't see a drop of fear among you guys"

Tej nodded "Very impressive. Just one thing" He motioned to Dom and Letty "They're not married"

Letty looked to Dom and Sapphire glanced at the two of them "She's so off, it's crazy" Roman commented "You just gonna roll with it? You telling me there can't be a double alpha in one group?"