Chapter 4: The Ball 2

Stella spun her dress around showing it to everyone. "Well what do you think?" Bloom gasped as she looked at her dress. 

"Its stunning!" Aerilyn nodded

"Got to give it to you you have excellent taste in fashion." Stella twirled once more holding the dress in her hands "I know mind you it wasn't cheap." Aerilyn looked at the dress and frowned. "Quite revealing at the top don't you think?" Stella shook her head. 

"It was calling me from the shop window, buy me buy me please!" She placed the dress in-between her arms and made a dreamy face. Aerilyn shuddered and didn't say anything. Musa rolled her eyes. "Of course you answered it's plea how noble of you." She crossed her arms again, Flora laughed and placed her hands on the mattress steading herself. "I hear the boys at Red fountain are cute."

Aerilyn scoffed and stuck out her tongue making a retching sound. Flora and Musa burst out laughing. "But of course Aeri doesn't find them cute." Aerilyn looked at them sickly. "Met one, asked me if I shaved my legs never again." Now it was Stella and Bloom who burst out laughing. "God you have terrible experience with men." Aerilyn sadly nodded. Techna nodded. "I'm with Aeri, I don't care about guys." Musa lifted her hand in question.

"Then why did you dress like an absolute diva?" Aerilyn was about to answer but Techna shook her head at her and answered herself. "Not all of us are dressed to impress boys." Aerilyn nodded with a proud face. "Period." Bloom got up from the floor and looked down at herself. "Do you think they'll let me in with this." Aerilyn looked at her confused.

"You don't have a dress?" Bloom shook her head, Aerilyn turned towards Stella for help. "Don't worry there's a solution to every problem and this one is shopping." She put a fist in the air and pointed at the door. "Let's go!"

They walked from shop to shop until they managed to find a decent dress for Bloom, she picked up the price tag and her smile faded. She shook her head. "Too expensive." She closed the curtain, Stella got her card out and offered to pay for it. "No you might offend her." Flora said, Aerilyn walked passed them and to the cashier. "Offend her my ass, she's having a dress and I'm buying it." Bloom walked out of the changing room and tried to stop her. 

"No really it's okay." Aerilyn ignored her and payed for the dress and thrusted the bag towards her. "Bloom I am the princess of the richest planet in the magic universe, I think buying a relevantly cheap dress for my friend is the least I can do." Bloom eyes widen as she said that.

"You're the princess of the richest planet in the universe?" Aerilyn stood there dumbfounded.

"I mean yeah, even if I wasn't from the richest planet I'm still kinda a princess." Bloom smiled and her and thanked her, she looked into the bag as they walked out of the store. "Well I think we should be heading back." Bloom looked like she was in a trance until she started to look around. "What is it?" Musa asked.