Detention Frenzy 2

"It's a shame this party can't go on forever." Bloom said with a smile, Aerilyn smiled a little and nodded. "I mean what's stopping us from partying all night?" Flora nodded.

"I guess so if we keep the place tidy." Aerilyn sat down by Diabolus and gave him a soft smile, he responded with a smirk leaving her a blushing mess once again. Stella was pouring Prince Sky a drink when an earthquake sounded the school, everyone grabbed onto something as the school shook. Aerilyn walked over to the window to check outside, it went silent. 

"Maybe someone left the TV on?" Stella suggested.

"Yeah, yeah makes sense since everyone has left." Musa said sarcastically. Just then a slab of stone fell from the window and hit the floor, leaving everyone in a scared state.

"Great so now we're dealing with ghosts, without our powers!" Aerilyn shivered and took a few steps back, she bumped into Diabolus who held her arms and reassured her. "Don't worry we'll check it out." He snapped his fingers and a staff appeared in his hands, she didn't know he was a magician but was grateful none the less. He jumped from the balcony and landed on the ground softly and went to the site of the chaos. The guys jumped onto their hoverbikes and drove over there while the others ran down the stairs and joined them.

Upon arriving they saw part of the wall broken, covered in scratch marks. Aerilyn placed a hand onto the wall and glided her hand over it, she hadn't seen such marks in her life. "So either a creature infiltrated the school and destroyed the wall or the witches has come here, both equally terrible." Aerilyn said with a groan. "If only I had my powers I would've sensed them sooner." Tecna squinted at the marks and reported her analyse.

"It seem this was cause by a heavy creature-"

"Oh jeez wouldn't have guessed." Riven said. Tecna scoffed and continued. 

"It's 2 and a half meters tall and weighs close to a ton, its fur is bristly, has horns and multiple clawed limbs and has a musky odour, is that better?" Aerilyn and Stella began laughing.

"Oh damn Tecna you sure know your stuff." Aerilyn turned to Riven. "Maybe next time you should shut up before interrupting someone." Riven snarled at her as she walked passed him. A rumble sounded and the boys started to walk towards the sound with their weapons at the ready. "Hey wait for us we're coming to." Bloom shouted.

"Stay here little fairies this isn't a job for you." Riven said before walking away. Aerilyn scoffed and waved the girls over. "We'll show them, lets go."

They searched for the creature as they walked up the stairs and through the corridor finding nothing. "God I hope we didn't ditch our party for nothing." Aerilyn said with a sigh.

"I mean it could be Professor Wizgiz's crazy creations." Musa said.

"Or a dirty laundry hamper creature." Stella remarked. 

As they contiuned walking Musa bumped into a something, she took a few steps back and looked at it in confusion. Aerilyn eyes widened as she saw the creature. "Guys, you're gonna want to run now." They all looked at her confused.

"Why?" The beast turned around and bellowed at them. Aerilyn backed away, Stella groaned in disgust as the creature saliva went all over her and went up to his face unaware of her lose of powers. "Stella, remember no powers, lets go!" Bloom shouted. The creature bellowed as they ran through the corridor, Aerilyn was ever grateful that even without her powers her speed was still fast. Musa was falling behind, Aerilyn turned back to try to save her but Musa backflipped over the monster only to be punched in the gut. Riven walked out carrying her and placed her on the ground with the other guys behind him. Aerilyn ran to Diabolus.