The Reveal

They were walking through the tunnels, they'd been walking for hours and Stella would not rest for a second. She was pushing on desperate to make sure they get there on time to halt the wedding. Brandon had been forced into a marriage by an underground princess and Stella was having none of that. They continued to complain but Stella simply ignored them, walking on.

Soon crystals began to appear in their line of vision until they were everywhere, lighting up the tunnel. Glim stopped at a crystal and cheered with excitement as it lit up, Aerilyn and Diablous watched. Her belly then lit up, lighting up the crystal. "Come on Glim, we have to continue on." Diablous said. Glim flew beside them. 

They finally arrived at the place Stella called 'downland'. "Wow, it's pretty...dull here." Aerilyn said walking in front of them. Instantly she felt her powers regain strength and smiled.

"Wow I feel so much better, I think all that walking allowed my powers to regain strength!" Aerilyn patted Stella on the shoulder. 

"I guess you pushing us along did me more good." Aerilyn felt someone coming and told everyone to hide. A guard passed by with Tune commenting on his skin. 

"That's great, with your powers back we'll have a better chance of saving Brandon." Bloom said. 

"That's right, we need to move around the place quietly and out of sight." Sky said. Diablous smirked. "I think I can help with that." 

They were able to walk around the place without anyone noticing them, thanks to Diablous' cloaking spell. "How long is it going to last?" Aerilyn asked.

"A few minutes at best, we have to find where he is quick." 

After the spell went down, they had to hide and run. Unfortunately, the pixies caused a commotion whilst flying around under pots and pans, after a guard hit Sky across the head Bloo, had an outburst and attacked the guard, drawing more attention to them. 

They were running from the guard but were eventually caught. They were being brought to the dungeons where Aerilyn was planning to break free but they were able to oversee the wedding. Brandon was wearing some hideous attire and was about to be married to the princess. Stella cried out his name but was silenced by a knife by her throat. 

The princess took a sniff of the flowers and was left dumbfounded, she instantly ran over to a guy and kissed him, calling him 'my love'. Brandon was more than relieved by the change of circumstances. "Well, it looks like your pixie saved Brandon Stella." Aisha said. Stella sighed in relief. "I really did choose the best pixie." 

                                                                    ✯✯✯  

They were met by hugs from the other Winx with Flora and Chatta, Musa and Tune, and Tecna and Digit bonding. Aerilyn walked into her room with Glim, she flew around excitedly. 

"You must be hungry, here." Aerilyn handed her a small piece of a sandwich and she ate it all up. "You want more?" Aerilyn placed the sandwich on a plate which Glim ate half of in no time. Aerilyn chuckled. "Careful you might choke." Glim yawned and Aerilyn placed her in a basket with fluffy blankets and two small pillows. "Night Glim." And she was sound asleep. 

                                                                  ✯✯✯

After a good night's sleep, they were called into Faragonda's office to talk about their mission. She explained to them about Darkar and how he was the one who order the Three Ancestral Witches to destroy Domino. She told them of how the Lord of The Templars sent him into a deep slumber and how he'd want revenge but also wants all the power in the universe.