The Convergence Test Part 2

Aerilyn was giddy for the convergence test. She was barely able to stand still as Palladium instructed them what to do. They had to solve a series of puzzles using convergence in a quiet village. The simulator started up and the were surrounded by a dark, gloomy forest. 

Everyone looked around puzzled and in confusion. Flora commented of the place feeling damp. Aisha pointed at the sky and there they saw trees. "Wait what?" They looked below them to see them floating in the sky, the trees began to rise all around them pushing them off balance.

And then again they were on ground. Palladium's voice rang around them telling them to look for something that doesn't fit in as it is a magical exit program. Aerilyn heard a growl and everyone saw a wolf walking on the sky. "Well a wolf in the woods is normal." Stella said unbothered. The wolf leaped at her but Aisha managed to push her away. "Thanks Aisha." She said smiling. 

Tecna noticed a ball of light wisping around the place, it zipped around them as they tried to surround it. "Must be the exit program, make sure to come into contact with it." Palladium said. A shadow appeared behind the light, Darcy. "Who else could've thought of such a nasty place." Tecna said. In her place the wolf jumped and swallowed the light, transforming into a crab-like monster.

"Transform!"

"Sonic Bomb!" Musa shouted, shooting a blast at it

"Sonic Bomb!" Musa shouted, shooting a blast at it. It had no affect on the creature and it extended one of its crab arms and tried to snap her. She managed to fly back to dodge it. It tried to attack Aisha but she managed to dodge it as well. Griselda's dodging lessons were very helpful. "Everyone attack together!" Bloom said. They all flew above the beast and lauched blasts at it. No effect again. 

"Its immune to magic, you've got to find another way to beat it." Palladium said. The flew through the forest wondering what to do. "Without our magic there's no way to beat it." Stella said. They flew to a broken museums with pillars surrounding it. They hid behind one with Bloom giving ideas. "If we can't beat it with magic we'll have to use brute strength." Aerilyn grabbed her mini scythe and it enlarged into a large one.

"Just my cup of tea." She flew at the creature even at Bloom's warning. She slashed at it multiple times, its claws hit her making her fly through the air and land on the ground. She got up and held her head. "Okay, so not that easy."

"If we joined our most fundamental powers, we'll be able to overpower it." The creature found them and was rushing at them. "Aisha you're the foundation!" They flew away to dodge the creature. Aisha stood on the ground and began creating a huge figure using her morphix. The creature attacked her and throw her into a wall. The figure began to slouch down, Flora created a skeletal system for it using her vines. 

"It needs a brain!" Tecna used her powers to allow the figure to think. It walked around aimlessly not being able to see. Stella shot a blast at it, giving it the ability to see. 

"It needs a will of its own!" Palladium said. Bloom created a fire sphere and it entered the body of the figure. The creature began pounding at the figure. "It's too weak, it needs more strength!" Aerilyn exhaled. "So help me powers." 

"æther's strength!" A bright white light hit the creature and it managed to counter the blow against the creature. It managed to skillful attack the creature. "Looks like it go some of your fighting skills." Bloom said. She flew over to the figure and told it to get the light from the creature. "It won't be enough, your creature must say exit open before me, to open the exit." Musa created a sound sphere and launched it at the figure, allowing it the ability to speak. 

The figure ran at the creature and forced its hand through its stomach and held onto the light. They all raised their hands and began saying the incantation, making the figure say it also. A bright light emerged and they were back in the simulation room. 

                                                                     ✯✯✯

They were in the courtyard watching the interaction between Jared and Musa. He gave her a kiss on the cheek earning gasps from them. "Now that's teamwork." They all put their hand's ontop of each other, Aisha staying back. Stella grabbed her hand and they all raised their hands to the sky shouting. "Magic Winx!" 

                                                                   ✵✵✵