The simulation test

Aerilyn tapped her finger on the well and sighed, Musa and Flora were sitting on an oak bench right next to her. The sun beamed down bright rays of sunshine that highlighted everyone's face, giving them a bright glow. Stella was standing up, talking about the simulation room that Professor Palladium was going to show them next lesson. Right next to her was Bloom, she was staring intently at the well as if she was in some sort of trance. Aerilyn didn't have much of an opinion on the room, yes it was realistic and impressive for sure but she knew that the teacher was going to show it to them for no reason, probably for a test. She dreaded tests, though she may get the highest grades in the class, it was only because she would actually study, though it didn't appeal to her, even when she doesn't, she would still get good grades. 

Stella scoffed and looked at Bloom, offended that she didn't listen to her conversation. She waved her hand in front of Bloom and puffed her cheeks when she didn't respond. "Bloom." She said once. "Bloom" She said again, this time raising her voice a bit. "Bloom!" Aerilyn shook her head and got up from her leaning position on the well. "If you want to get someone's attention, you use force." Aerilyn flicked her hand and a gush of wind blew into Bloom's face. At first, she was startled, she jumped back a bit and looked around only to see disappointed faces looking back. "Oh um, what did you say?" She said a tad bit nervous. Stella sighed and shook her head crossing her arms. "So you didn't even listen to what I had to say?" Bloom smiled apologetically.

Stella sighed and Musa took over. "So I guess you have no interest in the fact that Professor Palladium is going to take us to the simulation room." She stretched out her arms. "I think it's the best news that I have got all week." Stella nodded in agreement.

"I've heard that some really cool stuff goes down in that place." Aerilyn clapped her hands together. "I wonder if I could eat realistic chocolate cake." They all began laughing.

"I mean probably, doubt Palladium would allow it though," Musa said. Flora had a book in her hand, she clenched it tightly before releasing it. "I don't know guys, I've heard that some horrible things happen in that place." Tecna shook her head.

"You shouldn't believe such rumors, Flora," Tecna said, she turned to her and smiled. "I mean what could possibly happen to you?" Flora exhaled and smiled.

"You're right." Stella nodded.

"It'll be fun Flora, I'm ready to have a great experience in that place. Maybe I'll shock everyone with my amazing skills and become the talk of the school." Aerilyn smiled and rolled her eyes. 

"Of course, you will."

                                                                  ✯✯✯

Aerilyn was awed at the sight of the room, it was a large room covered in yellow walls with darker yellow accents, the floor was a dark cadet blue colour and there were handrails across the floor. Aerilyn was amazed at the sight of this, she had never seen such a room before. The other was looking around amazed as well. "This is the simulation room." 

"What is it exactly?" Someone asked. Palladium knocked his hand against the wall.

"This room is the product of the most powerful magic and most sophisticated technology." Aerilyn patted Tecna on the back and smiled.

"This room is perfect for you Techno." Tecna raised an eyebrow.

"Techno?" Aerilyn nodded. She raised a finger then another.

"Tecna, Technology." She crossed both fingers. "Techno!" Tecna smiled a little.

"Okay, you can call me that since it is technically right." Aerilyn clapped her hands.