Baltor's Box

They were on a golden platform flying above the woods. Tecna said that this was a training session exclusive for enchantix fairies. "Eh I should've got more practice with my new enchantix powers beforehand." Aerilyn said. "But what's the worse they can do?" 

Professor Wizgiz intervened and said that the energy beings were rare specimens from the anti-magic dimension. From the other platform in front of them the creatures were instructed what to do from Palladium and he said that they can absorb magic and only the most powerful spell casted with perfect skill and concentration could harm them. 

They walked forward observing the creatures. "And if we don't stop them?" Aisha asked to Griselda. "Their anti-magic could erase your powers for good." Aerilyn sighed. 

"Well then keeping them away from me won't be too hard." Griselda said for Flora to go on ahead. "Good luck." Aerilyn said to her. She nodded and transformed into her enchantix. 

One of the creature flew into the air and charged at her. She created a shield in front of her and closed her eyes in concentration. An entire forest was created underneath her and enveloped the creature, it tried to escape its clutches but was overwhelmed instantly. They all cheered and one by one were sent to fight the creatures. Aerilyn's turn was next and she transformed into her enchantix.

-0:11 to 0:38-

She outstretched her hand and her scythe appeared in her hands. 

She squealed in delight and spun the scythe in her hand

She squealed in delight and spun the scythe in her hand. "I adore you." Griselda told her to concentrate and she snapped out of her daze and flew up into the sky. Another one of the creatures were sent towards her. She spun her scythe and pointed the orb at the creature. She drew an air-light circle and pointed her scythe at the middle of it and shouted. 

"Mystical sphere!" The creature was enveloped in the white sphere. The scythe disappeared in her hands and she outstretched her hands to the sky and shouted. "Wind barrage!" The wind around the area increased ten-fold. Everyone held on to each other as barrages of wind attacked the creature in the sphere. "Let's turn down the heat shall we?" She used her air control spell to send the temperature plummeting, freezing the creature in ice.